Enforce crossplay

I would like to take this opportunity to thank those PS4 players who leave cross play activated.

I am PC and the majority of my matches are vs. PS4 players. I would estimate:

• 75% 4 x PS4
  • 15% 3 x PS4
  • 10% other

Without cross play, I think myself and the other PC players would really start to feel the pain of a lower PC population.

I guess in that respect (population) the PS4 players could be considered the master race.

Viele Danke und Gute Jagt / Many thanks and Good hunting!

3 Likes

especially with how bad the issues and the lack of optimization on PC (and on PS4)

Ok you get me a general agreement that pc players will stop using macros and potatoe settings, and il turn cross play back on.

Though the way you’ve spoken I think you’re more of a pred player.

1 Like

@ImperatorSpart this is why you get so much pc/console hostility.

1 Like

yea lol

50%  PS4
50%  PC

But it all depends on time of day…some PC players are on that sucker all day long because it is a PC.

fair, but it goes both ways, especially rn lol. I prefer to not be due to uploading and not wanting my fans running at 92% speed constantly haha

Fans go full turbo lol. Is the pc playerbase really going down that much?

If so then I hope they fix all the bugs soon. I think if they do that we’ll start getting getting the game to grow.

let’s just say more and more PC people I talk to, me included are slowly getting tired with a game that’s extremely buggy and hardware straining on a AA game when there are so many other more and more better quality AA titles out rn

1 Like

pc base is near dead.
No one wants to wait 30+ mins in any game just to play it.

Except the FT vengeance parties…
Due to the unending waits to play solo there’s full ft pc groups (I’ve been part of a few),
that will hunt down and rape any PS pred. highly co-ordinated extremely good fps players that are sick of the queues and have pretty much given up on the game and want to make life hell for others

1 Like

yep… sad to say but true. People are already moving on from PHG and to other AA/AAA titles (Maneater, Crucible so far) streaming numbers are falling rapidly as well

They really need to start fixing these bugs then.

1 Like

Your own point there just further cements PS players keeping crossplay off 😂

You’re welcome :).

I turned cross play off after a bit because just like every PC game thats has ever existed, the macros, hacks, bugs, file exploits, was going to rear its ugly head eventually.

Once everyone else was posting their suspect vids and I shot netting at some PC players and it instantly popped off, I was like “It only takes a few rotten apples…”

Turned it off, I kinda miss the PC FTs that were good or tried to counter hunt me but those few were not worth sifting through potential cheaters when I had sit in a queue for a long time.

The only Crossplay I leave on would be Co-Op

Comp always brings the shit out of both sides

Just take off man, some of us just started playing the game and are into it. So just take off if you’re not contributing. We dont need you to endorse another game here for what ever thang you’re into.

1 Like

PS players could do the same… but they do not need to. The pc players are already leaving.

and why should skill stop you being able to play a game?

lol I play the game and record games of it every day wth are u on about… I stream/rerun it nonstop lol. I’m just stating what more and more people are doing lol… why get so upset at things that are going on

1 Like

Well said pal…pc seem to think they walk on water…and they doo cheat…mouse clickers…🤣🤣

1 Like

You just stated PC players want to make the game unjoyable 😂

PS players: Oh ok guess I’ll play with players who want to make it enjoyable /crossplayoff

As stated before, PS Pred here with crossplay on. You arent helping changing peoples minds lol.