Enforce crossplay

Crossplay should not be an option.
You buy a game that is crossplay enabled, turning it off should not be possible.
The game is clunky at best on PC.
PS players get owned by pc players and disable crossplay…
Most PC players have stopped playing generally because of the lack of support and communication from the studio (illfonic).
PS players might not be aware of this but “most” PC based releases have active support (both through forums and email), that is constantly in contact with their player base. Patches are extremely frequent (often within hours of a bug being identified and confirmed).

Those of us that remain do so because we enjoy the game…
and every day it gets harder to play because some console player got their butt hurt and says you’re hacking and then they don’t crossplay anymore.

30+ mins to find a game…

8 Likes

Nah, I’ll keep my ps4 matches. I didn’t disable it because i got butthurt. I never had it enabled. I’d rather play with people who don’t act like I’m beneath them just because I’m not using keyboard and mouse.

16 Likes

if you never had it enabled how do you know how the players would react?

4 Likes

This isn’t my first experience with the pc vs console stuff.

4 Likes

well in this particular game, I’m speaking from experience.
You have just stated that you are not.

2 Likes

You’re literally talking down to ps4 players in your original post. Buy it on ps4 if you want to play with me.

4 Likes

and could you please list the other crossplay PS4/PC games you have played?

1 Like

I never said i played other crossplay games. I just said this isn’t my first experience with these discussions. PC players always talk down to console players. So go play with each other and quit bitching.

5 Likes

And yet you’re talking down to someone right now… the irony

3 Likes

i think pc players disable ther crossplay :D
i dont wanna play with subhuman controller player

So I’m asking what your previous experience is… if it’s pure discussion or hypothetical then it’s not experience.

I can have a discussion with some one about a battle in ww2, doesn’t mean I’ve experienced it

1 Like

Can’t wait til they get cross platform invites working, would love to hear you smash your keyboard after I trounce that ass.

5 Likes

Dude… Is this the first time you’ve been to a forum? There’s a reason PC gamers are known as “elitists.” That reputation wasn’t born yesterday. If you think this is even the 20th time this topic has come up in my life, you’re sadly mistaken. Throw a rock and you’ll hit a discussion with pc vs console bullshit.

2 Likes

Are you just gonna nitpick words because your agruement is so weak? I don’t want to have to copy and paste definitions for you.

1 Like

if you have never played pc v console, and you specifically disabled the option. What is your base of reference.
Unless it’s anecdotal…

If your entire experience with pc v console is reading forums then, sorry… you do not actually know what you are talking/writing about.

2 Likes

Robert-DeNiro-Laughing-Hysterically-In-a-Movie-Theather-In-Cape-Fear

4 Likes

please copy and paste.

i eagerly await your definitions (although I’m not sure which words you wanted to define but I await them anyway).

1 Like

PC players routinely boost about how playing on PC gives them a superior edge (usually regardless of skill) and it only takes 1 potential cheater out of 5 players to ruin a match, and yes its infinitely eaiser to cheat and use aids on pc than console, though not restricted to PC users.

Given that, are you surprised PS players turn it off?

The typical reply to this from some PC players will be. “Oh boo hoo console players arent as good as us” or “boo hoo not our fault our hardware makes us better”.

Which will then lead back to the first point.

While its the minority that cheat or act in such a fashion. That’s all it takes for it to be ruined for the majority.

Nearly all games with crossplay, allow it to be disabled usually because of the same reasons, the amount of cheaters and hackers is higher in the pc community so devs give consoles a way to avoid this. Or yes PC hardware is superior so they give consoles the option to play only against those with similar hardware to level the playing field.

By giving players choice they promote sales so that friends etc can play despite different systems. (Even if it doesn’t work in some games.)

That being said. I’m a PS player, pred main and I leave crossplay on.

I have come across cheaters, as well as a difficult spike against some teams. But I take it on the chin and play matches regardless. I have beaten as many PC teams as PS teams. I’ve gone against bad PC teams and amazing PS teams. And alot of the time, mixed teams.

I enjoy crossplay, I enjoy additional challenges, I enjoy nailing a cheater, I enjoy trading HP with a superior player.

But the option should still remain. Everyone paid the same for the game, they can play with or who they like.

5 Likes

you think that every PC player has a $6000 rig?

not normally

1 Like

crossplay should be input-based. I don’t care if you’re on a pc, I care if you can laser me in the face and all of my buddies with a snap of the wrist when we got potato controls and no options to make it better.

1 Like