Enough Criticism on Illfonic

Then she owes you some sort of compensation for her failure to seek out the blessed beverage…of you know what I mean😝🤣 Thems the rules;

Wifey Code 404976 - Failure to deliver alcoholic beverages to hubby. A most heinous of oversights, and one that must be compensated within 48hrs through any of the hubby’s preferred acts of affection, including mandatory French Maid outfit.

It’s right there in the book, God as my witness😈

3 Likes

That was one bad ass frozen predator. Before covid19, I enjoyed amateur photography on long hikes, so I just felt compelled to snap a pic.

3 Likes

All the gloom and doom; have to keep things in perspective. The forums are basically the same 10-15 people posting over and over.

From what I’ve heard, the Facebook Group which had thousands of members are experiencing the same problems.

2 Likes

Don’t tell my wife she’ll just make me do something lol 😂 might not be a bad idea 🤔

1 Like

It looks great you captured fires lust for that Predator lol jk

2 Likes

It honestly was a bad ass looking pred.

2 Likes

Meh… Face book is a corporate waste land of russian bots, pictures of people’s dogs, and right wing conspiracy theories.

Were here cause we care. At least I do anyway.

Your not helping your case 🤣

I always assumed that was the case

You know…
I cant help I appreciate beauty xD

1 Like

Beauty…or booty?! Lol

2 Likes

And without us, the forum would be empty. There used to be so many more people here, but with each passing patch/DLC/update with the new bugs, issues, lack of real content more and more walked away from the game…so we are all that’s left.

4 Likes

sad lazy noises

I miss them.

2 Likes

Yeah…me too…

2 Likes

I suppose, but I get matches pretty quick. And it’s always different peeps. This was never going to be huge. I think Predator asymmetrical shooters are fairly niche.

I’m glad it happened at all frankly

No. I just think the casuals are all that are left because this game is so anti predator its driven most of its fans away.

1 Like

It’s been like this since day 1, week 1.

They had their grace period of a new launch game. They used every bit of it. Still we are here. Pretty much same place as before.

Bullocks!

2 Likes

Honestly, if the game just worked properly and felt smoother, it would help a tremendous amount. That’s what we really need.

Then we work on the other stuff.

3 Likes