Enough Criticism on Illfonic

I mean, itā€™s not like we havenā€™t been paying for this game since launch or anythingā€¦

Ā£34.99 for game
Ā£5.99 Dutch 2025 DLC
Ā£3.99 Samurai DLC
Ā£3.99 City Hunter DLCā€¦ remember that one, broken at launch and unplayable for most be sure of the ADS freezing animation?
As for Dutch 87ā€¦ Iā€™m going to stop throwing money down the drain for now.

We are paying for a product, continually giving more and more, and this is not the quality we expected. We deserve better than this. And the silence, lack of feedback is what really gets people irate. Iā€™m pretty sure this goes against consumer rights at this point.

5 Likes

Iā€™m more persistent. Il keep playing cause I wanna see a new mode. But weā€™ve lost quite a few cool people because of bugs and technical issues alone.

New ppl will come, and run into these problems and move on to something better.
I just want it to be fixed so this game can survive.

I dont want it to die.

2 Likes

Yessir.

2 Likes

Same, itā€™s the only reason I even still play this game. If I didnā€™t give a shit I wouldā€™ve got my money back the first week but I want to enjoy this game so much that I will slog through glitches and all.

2 Likes

In our matches earlier, you got hit by the freezing bluescreen bullshit and then in the next match the new guy got struck with it.
I left the party to play Predator matches, first match I played and I got hit by the freezing bug (see Bug Report for video)ā€¦
Thatā€™s three times in a rowā€¦4 if you count that Predator player who froze up in the match when @SkooLBoY_SkePtiK was on the squadā€¦

But this is normal and okay, is what Iā€™m hearing?šŸ¤£

2 Likes

Oh shit I forgot that guy crashed.
Jesusā€¦
Sigh. Itā€™s pretty bad.

His Predator was crouched, with a fully charged bow shot ready to flyā€¦just frozen thereā€¦it was actually sad to see, and I felt bad for the guy because he was playing really smart.

1 Like

4 Likes

Make Predator Work Again (pronounced, moā€™powa as in More Power!)

2 Likes

But seriously, crashing/freezing one or two times a day will hurt this games already suspect reputation. Hopefully, it gets fixed soon, but not much we can do about it.

4 Likes

Omg you took pics of our match lol

1 Like

Thatā€™s the onešŸ˜¢ His Samurai was awesome looking, and he was lethal with that bow. Some of the shots he was landing were from outside the compound in the trees, he wasnā€™t an amateur for sure. Can only imagine how pissed he mustā€™ve been when he crashedā€¦

And damn, my Assault is looking hella fynešŸ˜šŸ¤£

2 Likes

Lol ya reminds me of when fire sniped the mask of the last one but ya I know how you guys feel I just feel like maybe they are not fixing it because of the bad reviews so letā€™s just praise them for what they did and encourage them to keep moving forward, heck letā€™s pitch in our selves and get jobs at illfonic

1 Like

Iā€™m there just staring at its ass xD

1 Like

You sick puppy lol

Pfft I cant program with a shit.
I dont know anything about game development.
But I made an investment for them to do it.

Idk about most ppl but my complaints are literally cause I dont want this game to die.

1 Like

That explains why in the next match you were in the bushes playing with yourself, thinking about dat assšŸ¤£

2 Likes

Did the wifey bring back the beers she promised?

No she said Walmart didnā€™t have any so I just had cherry coke šŸ˜‹

2 Likes

Lol šŸ˜‚