Enough Criticism on Illfonic

2 Likes

Canā€™t blame a pred for wanting to high five the dutch

1 Like

legit

2 Likes

Me playing Old Snake Accoutstic Theme for @VENN7eance as he looks around the jungle for familiar faces

1 Like

Not reading through all that, sorry if thereā€™s anything good In there.

I would like to say though, if you are getting bugs consistently and recording, then not providing those recordings and a full spec sheet of your system to illfonic so they can see and fix the bugsā€¦ why are you bitching, they gave you a way to help them. I rarely have bugs or even see them on the Predator, the closest Iā€™ve had is lost connections during peak hours of internet use in my area, so to be expected.
(I did have to delete my save)

Video games have bugs, they get fixed if they can be found. Games like this one get updates and add content, sometimes that content causes bugs, that will need to be found and fixed.

Having any expectations on when it will happen is on you, not them. You arenā€™t working on the code or finding the issue, you arenā€™t the ones figuring out how to fix it. In case no one ever told you, video games are very complicated. Especially online, even in 2020. Things like cross play are still in their infancy.

I think the far majority of criticism is non constructive.

PS. Apparently the convo moved on from the crap at the top, it can stay anyway.

Criticismā€™s if Illfonic? Yes
Criticismā€™s of PHG? No

I only ask you try and be constructive, we almost all want the game to be the best version of itself, that it can be.

2 Likes

Can you make a game cause THIS SHIT WAS IN DEVELOPMENT BEOFRE COVID

Oh ya, Thatā€™s my stance. Iā€™m an Illfonic defender myself but Iā€™m not blind to the problems this game has.

1 Like

there is no fucking epidemicā€¦ its a system in place (coin shortage = electronic only) , teleworking from home, masks to see if you comply, its all a slow process to brianwash the dumb. Sure the virus is real, so is aids, cancer, small pox, and much worse illnessness. This is the biggest scam since obamacare. Its a huge money maker for the elite while you all suck on your masks.

The Fireteams are trash I get itā€¦ maybe instead of buffs for FTā€¦ or nerfs. Add another FT member, or add legendary skins to make matches last longerā€¦ nerfing cause the avg joe can shoot the broad side of a barn is not the ticket.

The ticket is 2 preds vs 5 or 6 FT members. Better more elite preds that down have a terret crackle and limp foot syndrom. Nowhere in the movies do you hear a hunter stomp around on the ground. Even a lion or tiger that weighs just as much makes little noise when running. LOL this game.

I later said we could get jobs for illfonic to help

Throw in Mike Harrigan and we got a full squad

As long as I get paid we good

1 Like

Yes thatā€™s exactly what I meant, we should apply and help with the development and make the game better for everyone šŸ˜

1 Like

Then we good

Are you going to apply?

Probably

1 Like

The sooner the better lol but if we get a better patch Iā€™ll thank you

1 Like

Holy shit. You have to be kidding me. Just when I thought Iā€™d seriously come back. This is a fun game, but man these bugs are really something else. How common is the freezing bug on both sides? Is it as bad as Predator auto claim was?