Enraged Spec stays on

Considering Fireteam can now respawn 3 times per match, swap loadouts mid-match and have bots which have 100% accuracy within a 30 metre radius and will reach infinitely increasing speeds to catch up to them, essentially teleporting, I’m taking every advantage I can get now.

Same here, speaking of which, I want to run a trapper cleo build and I have it set up, but I don’t have the exact stats for her yet to know if it’s proper, need @SkooLBoY_SkePtiK to add her stats for the guide site

I know her stats bro. I’ll link you in DMs, gimme like 5 minutes.

1 Like

Alright man

Oh so exploits are cool now? I guess all it takes is an overhyped pred being shit tier to break a man.

3 Likes

Exploits are lame

Hacking and macros is where it’s at

2 Likes

I’ve had them there, and also in a testing thread here in the forum.

1 Like

About time the pred had some balance go his way

Wait, what happened with “screw this and that dude for playing a class with wrong specialization” etc ?

5 Likes

Everybody is only one bad day away from being corrupted in the jungle.

They say innocence is the first thing to go in war

1 Like

I mean, it’s cool, play however you want, but don’t act like some honourable white knight when you’re gonna do the same shit as those who you judged. That’s all I’m saying.

P.S.

I don’t mean you as in you, it was just a figure of speech.

4 Likes

Hey its cool , bro . I do sneaky shit all the time 😏.

There are no rules in love and war .

The only perk that is worth a fuck to glitch onto another class is the scout one , that removes the clicking etc . Most of them are busted anyway so even on the appropriate class they are being abused (unintentionally).

I always say it , the ones that take a position of virtue? Are usually the most guilty. Thats why I’m always a dick , so you know what you are getting

2 Likes

You can “glitch” whatever class with any spec if you know how. It’s not a “bug” like some ppl like to present it.

I mean, you don’t have to be a dick, just dont be a hypocrite, you know. Don’t talk shit to others for doing something that you’re doing it 'cause it works for you.

3 Likes

I 100% agree these fake asshole hypocrites.

So how do you do it? DM me . 😆

1 Like

Dm me all that shit so I can re create it and put it in bug report

Why would we do that @FromTheHood ?

You wouldn’t believe the shit we just worked out , gonna be a lot of sad fireteams in the jungle now, an invincibility glitch and everything

1 Like

Should dm me how its done

1 Like

Wasn’t he the guy that condemned pred players for using elder stalker because of how strong he was and how “unfair” it was to the FT but doesn’t mind exploiting something that’s apparently bugged.

2 Likes

Now I’m using Stalker & the Bow since this update gave Fireteam Autoaim Bots with 100% accuracy within 30 metres and the ability to respawn up to 3 times in a single match via said bots, not even counting the Radio, and can now swap loadouts mid-match too. There’s only so many levels of patience any man can have.

Besides I’d been running Scout Analytic for months without realizing it was bugged until Kame told me, so all is fair in war. Every Fervant Hunter has held the same advantage too.

The moment Fireteam gets severely nerfed or the Predator gets a significant buff, which they haven’t had in like 8 months now, I’ll go back to purely Honorable ways. I’ve already despised that the game has been forcing us to run Damage Stacks and quick Heals for months, this whol shenanigan with the Bots has just tipped it over the edge. I miss the days of being able to have freedom with builds. I miss being able to run Modified Reserves, Lightbender & Energy Cell on my Scout for inifnite cloak & thermal and not have to worry about not having 25% more Plasmacaster & Combi throw Damage or 4 Medkits that heal me 45% faster. But now they’re borderline 100% required. Medic is at least. Any build without Medic these days is borderline suicide.

Ah alright