Enter a game and pay V for extra Medkit, beartrap, extra Syriettes, extra that

I definitely think there is a need for a system where purchasing gear with your V count (per match with a limit) would allow you to play a match with the added resources.

This is my response to the need to rebalance a Predator when faced with a PC death squad OR from the PS perspective, rebalance a tough PC Predator with a PS FT party.

This Suggestion is for BOTH SIDES DURING THE MATCH MAKING to be able to purchase additional AMMO ON the MATCH MAKING SCREEN in exchange for V.

NOTE: The Ammo or Kit Amount is VERY SMALL as be fair.

This would happen ONLY during the Match Making screen.

These ADDITIONAL ITEMS that can be purchased would amount to a VERY SMALL additional amount. Enough to be of added benefit to the gameplay scenerio but NOT to be over powering. Now anyone can buy it against a generic scenerio where the odds are fair, but nobody would spend that much just to prove themselves.
The Risk and Reward value is important: The amount of V for Predators would be basically be MAX amount one would achieve in an FT match. Around 3K to 4K V.
The FT maybe not be so much, maybe around 500V per issuance.

Example:
The idea is to trade a SIZABLE AMOUNT of V (eg. 4000 V per purchase) for an additional 1 syriette for match , or 10-15 arrows per game or additional 2-3 Bear traps. The number of additional gears would be structured to add additional usefulness but NOT be too much as to be over powered.
AND you will never know if the Predator or FT you’re up against has bought in to the extra stuff.

and to see how people will benefit from it would be crucial to balance.

This bonus would be for scenerios where MatchMaking (between PC and PS) is unfair and you know it.
Rather than bail and quit the match, you might find it beneficial to BUY IN, using 4-5K V (as Predator) or 500V (as FT) and purchase the additional KITS for this particular match.

The basis of this benefit is to stray people from turning OFF CROSSPLAY. We all want to play on an even playing field and I propose this is how it is done.

The Payback:
This might evolve into awarding matches WON with additional payback (starting off with re-imbursing the cost of the purchase in V).

2 Likes

well first of all this is a super slippery slope were talking about here and it’s super FT sided cause they just straight up have better things to spend V on in this situation

however if Predator is allowed to “buy” +5% of a stat i’m game give me 5% more hp, more dmg reduction, or speed

Predator would absolutaely benefit from extra BEAR TRAPs and extra Netgun ammo.
Extra 10-20 arrows will make a load of difference.

no we wouldn’t BT can be destroyed and are super obvious teh only FT that get stuck by them got stuck because they let the predator throw it at their face

and netgun is just lol it’s worthless without the perk trapper

we literally have unlimited arrows

because we can just pick them up and sometimes i’ve seen arrows duplicate where there are more arrows on the map than i have actually fired

1 Like

meanwhile FT get

extra medkits that is 3 heals, same with syrrettes, they get an extra self revive, and xtra UAV scanners, or ACIG grenades, extra frags, the list goes on of FT getting good equipment

1 Like

Whats your angle? With the extra bear traps you be able to deploy them and get them when they least expected. and then learn where to deploy them and when. Obviously if you need more you have not grasped when to use them.

More Arrows…well guess what…with extra arrows you don’t need to waste time to grab your old ones.

and what if youve used all your netgun ammo, you will have extra to use…

You’re not making an good points with your arguement. Its exactly why I made this post.

So if you down a FT guy Fast enough when he hasn’t been able to use his gear, then what are you complaining about?

my complaint it’s that what your asking for is too FT sided cause FT equipment is just objectivly better than Predator equipment

predator has 4 equipment BT’s medkits audio decoys motion detectors wrist launchers

only medkits are usefull

What? What is your use case? That you like ammo? and thus Predator gear is useless because you like FT Better or something?

Well, I’d like to have an option of buying trophies with V.

I have 1.3m V and nothing to spend it on.

1 Like

What is you don’t use the net gun or bear traps?

Then on the FT side “I got ten field syringes”

(I don’t give a damn I haven’t played the game in a month lol)

Thanks for making no sense whatsover.

How so

Edit your post NOW! to make better grammatical sense. Id really like to know the arguement here.

What is it? Like what IF you dont’ use bear trap and netgun? My suggestion is to include extra Ammo for those, so that you can use them with ease and abundant ammo. What are you not understanding?

This Suggestion is for BOTH SIDES AT ANYTIME to be able to purchase additional AMMO ON the MATCH MAKING SCREEN in exchange for V. I’m not sure what you’re misunderstanding.

This is before the MATCH!
And of course, its LIMITED to ONLY a small denomination of AMMO. NOT INIFITE,. Oh geeze fuck you guys and your imaginations.

The field syringe it can heal 100 health on the spot and if you “buy” more how much they gonna have 5? 6? 7? 8?
Then you have gernades which you can’t now buy 10 of I guess

oh my god

my use case is how often something someone has is used in a productive manner against a player who understands the fundamentals of the game this means they know what the good weaopns are and how to use them they know how to play the game at a level where in the FT case they know where every single obj is once they know the mission

as predator motion detector does nothing usefull that my eyes can’t do
audio decoy doesn’t work the moment the roar happens because the FT doens’t comment on it (there is a uniqe voice line that plays when the predator actually heals btw)
wrist launcher is lol
medkit heals you and is good but the perk is so cheap it’s the most efficient perk in the game so i should never need to buy more when i am running the perk instead
BT’s are destructible make a loud noise and are obvious to see and take too long to deploy and require you to equip them to use them

AND I DON’T CARE ABOUT AMMO Pred has UNLIMITED ARROWS i have NEVER as a fireteam needed ammo on any gun that isn’t a sniper rifle
if you need more than 15 nets to kill a FT you need to aim better netgun is only usefull when your also running trapper

meanwhile FT can use all of these items instantly without equipping them
has medkits that heal you 3 times for 70hp each
field syrettes that heal for 100
self revive syrettes
ACIG that has a wide area that disables cloak
frags that can do literally 1/4-1/5 of a hunters hp
UAV’s that spot the entire camp for you includeing the predator
motion detectors that do detect predator when he is invisible
thermal decoys that render Thermal vision useless at med/long distances

what the fuck is your argument for why this is good

Im under the impression that you thought I meant ALL items.

I actually meant a REAL LIMIT on additional things. Like, NO I DID NOT MEAN 5 more syriettes.

IM sorry I should have been clear on the STRUCTURED LIMITS.
These ADDITIONAL ITEMS that can be purchased would amount to a VERY SMALL additional amount. Enough to be of added to benefit a GENERAL gameplay scenerio but NOT to be OP.

HOLYSHIT, sorry sorry, sorry again. Should have made that clear.

The idea is to trade a SIZABLE AMOUNT of V minimal to 4000 V per purchase, for an additional MEANINGFUL Amount of kit or ammo. Or 10-15 arrows per game. or additional 2-3 Bear traps.

Mass you realize it’s you who doesnt speak normally right?
Half the time you are literally incoherent.

On the same level as Fantasma.
You sound fucking insane half the time.

And this idea if it was a pve game, might be alright, but for pvp this shit is stupid and broken.

2 Likes

ok then now we are on the same page in the title when you say FT can buy extra syiettes medkits extra that i assumed this ment that both sides could just buy extra of all things on the equipment page

but if it’s specifically certain items and ammo? then i guess this is fine cause like i don’t know why would i ever need to do this outside of like private lobbies