Enter a game and pay V for extra Medkit, beartrap, extra Syriettes, extra that

HAHAH, yes that is true, but since the V purchase is so high then thats the excuse for most people not buying in. The suggestion is to make it 4-5k V.Most people would have to play a match in FT and farm V in one game just to make that coin.

AND you will never know if the Predator or FT you’re up against has bought in to the extra stuff.

Half a million to buy a extra syringe

WAIT GENIUS IDEA HERE

ANY V SPENT BY THE FIRETEAM IS UP FOR WAGER IF THE PRED WINS AND VICE VERSA

FOR THE FT IT GETS SPLIT MARIO PARTY STYLE WHERE BIG CONTRIBUTORS GET MORE LOSERS GET NOTHING

i’m not saying it’s a good idea what i am saying is the VC is gonna be alot funnier if we do

You can end up against 4 Field Medic’s or play with 3 of them against the Pred. The thing is, ppl play what they like. I played as Dante Field Medic just to see how broken is it.

I don’t play support / field medic anyway, I usually play snipers.

Your suggestion is valid, it’s just the matter of question, how would it affect the balance of the game.

1 Like

Exacty. Its just another way of interpreting those things in COD…what do you call it?

I don’t play COD, I have no clue. xD

It was some kind of thing. I can’t remember.But it was some added value per match but was completely optional. Called some kind of Perk. Im not a COD player either but you know that game had Daily Challenges that surpassed tthis game.

I really don’t. I never played COD multiplayer. I don’t even remember the last time I played COD in singleplayer, maybe 15 years ago. Having some kind of challenges is always good, it kinda keeps you busy for a bit.

But when you reach (in this game) max level and alot of V, there’s really nothing holding you to play the game.

This is the scenerio where you are matchmade going up against a PC deathsquad as a PREDATOR and you would go…yeah I think this time I will take them on, with the ADDITION ammo in exchange for this V. Of course, you could be over estimating and that they are playing shit today or find that the extra stuff will give you an extra edge.

But otherwise, you probably will never use the extra buy in with your usual PS party clans.

See people would normally leave a PC deathsquad match as a PRed…but with this added bonus, they might be ballsy and go into it.

Or the reverse, if they are a playstation potatoe who often rage quits because they are up against a PC PREDATOR, they might buy in and continue playing with the added stuff and NOT RAGE QUIT.

What do you want man, WIKIPEDIA"? I aint WEBSTERS Dictionary, i think were all at fault for bad writing sometimes. Whats your beef? Why dont you go to school @Fire I aint yo teecha! I’m doing the best i can! Biotch. At least the best of us are trying to read and interpret, and not being a grammer nazi! Like You! …you Nazi! You Fascist!

I’ve read all the posts to know when will you use that extra feature and it can come in handy, like you said but at the same time it’s a blade with two sharp edges.

Because, if you can buy the extra stuff as Pred, FT can too then, so you’re back to square 1.

Even the best Preds in this game took an L in private matches against FT and the reason is simple, FT has the upper edge. While FT got buffs, specs, UAV, ACIG etc, Pred didn’t get anything really.

Rage quits, let’s talk about that one.

Me + 3 Potatoes, 1 of them went off to explore or farm V, got killed right away, didn’t even bother mudding up, left the game, killed by his fellow PS4 dude.

2 of them went to revive the dude who wasn’t even in the game, leaving me alone in the base with the Pred and bunch of AI’s and I died while they were reviving noone.

Even if you could offer them to buy a brain for V, they are still gonna be brainless and no amount of gear is gonna help those.

1 Like

Yes, but you won’t know who buys it and its so pricy nobody would sacrifice a full gain of V (like i said i’m proposing 4-5k V for pred and 500 V for FT.)for an unfair maktch making (which is the proposed use).

1 Like

Thats the proposed balancing act…would this make it better? Would the extra Syriette, extra UAV scan, extra grenades, help if they could buy it one time if that is all it would need? Its a proposal that needs execution to determine validity.

From my perspective as a PC player, i think it could in order to rebalance my own personal gripe with the PC deathsquads. From a PS players perspective i’m not sure. But i know this is something I would like to take on.

1 Like

I don’t think it would help anyone.

Potatoes will be potatoes, be it FT or Pred.

Doesn’t matter how much ammo or gear you have at your disposal.

Playing Predator is supposed to be difficult. You are 1 against 4.

Reason I will have to disagree - some of us have 1m v and most of us between 10k to 100k - unless of course there will be a better system of gaining v in game - for predators doing a long claim etc

I don’t agree with this
But if illfonic do add this (god please no) all the gear they buy better be around one million.
God this idea kills the soul

Isn’t that what gear head is used for…

Its 4v1 if 4 ft players cant coordinate with each other and thier gear its thier fault. Ft is already stacked how many more hand outs we trying to give them.

FT mains get all the veratanium, OP. Sounds more rigged than the stock market. Rich veratanium elites invest their riches to acquire more riches while pred just loses V lol.

2 Likes

Careful he triggers easily.

4 Likes

There are too many reasons to turn off crossplay.

2 Likes