What do we do with PC Deathsquade Parties?

The desperarity, the players who are dead set on winning…what do we do? The minority of player who won’t even give 2 minutes to those who won’t stay together before quitting…what do we do? (being Predator players)? What is the anwer to winning over them-stopping them from quitting or keeping them from staying together? Whats the theory?

What is the balance suggestion? Keep in mind, you were quiet good and confident in other configurations where there was a mixture of PS players.

This question is given to @PsychoBaBas as this player is profoundly tied to this demographic.

Then let me refer you to this epic query:

Play on a console like a real gamer 😅

3 Likes

I tried a nest idea, throw all my Bear traps in one location like a nest, no good.

Honestly @PsychoBaBas you could easily win in 3 minutes rather than 30 seconds…if you played with a playstation party…but this PC party caters to your ego.

Nothing to be done about pc gamers with potoato graphics unfortunately

1 Like

This is not the point picasso…but good try! your knee jerk reaction…just a jerk reaction.

They’re just better than you then

Which then I ask …what would be the solution? Dumb ass, i know this in THIS SCENERIO (no shit thats why im asking).

FUCKING DUMB ASS Weve all been in the scenario when in this match made PC Deathsquad scenerio!!

Take the strategy you’ve been using

And dont use it 😅

2 Likes

You laugh phylykes! but i don’t get it!??? You are an assasin?

FOR CHRISSAKES JUST BELIEVE!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!

NOW GET BACK IN THERE AND RIP THEIR FUCKING SKULLS!!

1 Like

I believe that there is a lacking in a “where some FT get AMmo cratees in abundance”…yet when Preds are in need…we get @BadBlood giving me grief!

1 Like

WHAT WE NEED is a matter of discussion. What we need in terms of gears during these situations which ONLY in the matchmaking can be afforded…unless FOR SOME instance we as preds can jimmy up a tree and find our findings of PIGS. or extra bags of bear traps…OK?..in a matter of speaking if we had a voice we can say we can say what we want in terms of expectations such as PYTHONS for extra health! DUMB ASS SAY SOMETHING!

Post a video of the match for constructive feedback on how to deal with the children

I WANT TO HELP BUT YOU’VE TIED MY HANDS!!

YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW WHY PYTHONS AREN’T A GOOD IDEA!!

Every side of this confict attains kits such as ammo or health…we all know that FT gets their share…not fair share.
Now if it were fair, maybe we jimmy up a tree as pred and get Pyhtons or stashes of arrows and bear traps…say they were unique in number and require some time to find…
then we might find some equal balance when the opportunity affords itself (spawning like the randoomness of pigs).

They should add the predators ship on each map

This would allow for resupply

1 Like

Yes @BadBlood That could be…thank you for you response…whether or you’re stalking me or not.

Maybe the 1/400k player base might want to like this post too.

Let me dedicate this song to you: I suggest you download the 8 seasons of GG and Get gud! mmofo !
I DONT DO DEATHSQUAD! Im’ right there with POTATO SQUAD!

There are no pc death squads. We’re all just casual players, we play with whoever is available because we’re all from around the world, and we’re all at diferent skill levels.

People need to stop assuming that every party of 4 pc players is a “death squad”.

The same way I invite you @MassImpact124 to play some times, we play with anyone who’s wanting to play at any given moment.

2 Likes

Im sorry. Pewy pewey.

PC deathsquades together are OP at any given time. But individually can be equally put up against a PC Pred. That moment is rare if ever.The only moment that any PC player vulnerable is when they are alone. So when they are in a team, ONLY when they are in a PS crew, is when they are semi-vulnerable. We need to get PC parties (while they are together) , vulnerable. For whatever reason. There has to be a mechanic that stops this- that is when a PS team is effective as a team is 40% protected, a PC team is 100% protective. The push and pull of vulnerability still stands between PS and PC FT crew. This needs to be rectified and a “at arms reach” reactive solutions needs to be apparent and exist within the game in order to have SOME OPPORTUNITY to make it right.

I…don’t know what to propose asides from V which can be turned into something- prior to the game or during the game, AS punishment to what a PRED will be able to use. If said solution could be used, then maybe that V could be extracted from that Pred in a trade off in a way to balance the situation.

Like how one is asked in a Clash game to SPAWN AS PRED? maybe in HUNT, there could be SPAWN IN PREDATOR KIT? Which places a question: are you willing to spend V at the moment for extra stuff?

I like how you only posted half of that sentence 😏