equality

Mostly die but I have won 1 or 2 games with it XDDD

1 Like

Show us some matches senpai!!

1 Like

Iā€™d say you could use some perks and still be loyal to the OG 87 movie Predator. Donā€™t put yourself at too much of a disadvantage.

1 Like

This is poo.

Amazing retort ;)
No oneā€™s playing this game at the moment for reasons stated above so there is that.

I still play. My friends still play. We all still get matches. So, I guess by ā€œno oneā€ you meanā€¦ YOU, because you just ainā€™t as good as you think you are and you just want easy wins.

I meant my friends, as in playing FT einstein. Which definitely hasnā€™t gotten harder lmao. Most difficult thing I can even think of was adjusting to spotting nerf which demanded some barebones communication afterwards. But im glad your buddies are still having fun putting 100s of hours into point and clicking pred months later.

Oh arent you the guy that thinks there isnt an aim discrepancy between controller and mouse or am I getting you mixed up with someone else?

1 Like

I am. I play equally good on both. If you canā€™t wellā€¦ maybe you need to practice.

Sure you do buddy and you entered a quake tourny with a controller etc etc xd. Ps4 and PC should be split into their own forums.

1 Like

Thereā€™s more to just point and click (aim and shoot) if you want to be a good ft.

1 Like

He just sucks as FT and hates everyone else whoā€™s good at it

1 Like

Mouse > Controller in every shooter ever.

Facts. Unless you give them assist maybe, if you look at Haloā€™s immense autoaim for console. Of course this is why aim assist is the default let that speak for itself.

Look at Nickmercs on YouTube, he is perhaps the best player on Warzone who uses a controller. Itā€™s not impossible to be good at aiming with a controller.

1 Like

Youā€™re aware warzone has aim assist right? More to my point.

Regardless, aim assist can only do so much.

Tell that to them

I canā€™t stop watching the aim assistless Seige console tourny its beautiful.

A big problem that I see with PHG is that all weapons have major recoil.

Sure thing, its definitely not the tank shooter controls

Youā€™re not proving anything by showing gifs of some awful players. I can do the same and show you gifs of some really good players.

These are professional seige players at seige tournaments using controller though? So this is the skill ceiling for seige, an aim assist-less shooter with a controller. Does it make sense yet? And do you think this hilarity would happen consistently in Seige league with a mouse? Does it happen in Cs:go? How much godlier can you get? Unless youā€™re better xd.