equality

I can show you gifs of so called pros making mistakes using a mouse as well. Again, you’re not proving anything.

I’ll leave it to you strafemaster ;) console leagues were such a joke that Ubi canned it and its PC only. I’m sure its because of your opinion that all those high rank players were just shit and not that the game was an awkward tankfest as soon as someone starts sprinting across the screen.

lol Wii remote gyro is superior
Actually gyro on any gamepad is superior
FUCKING NDS STYLUS AIMING IS SUPERIOR

The only thing mathmatically less accurate than free-aiming with analog stick is probably touchscreen with fingers or one of those solo flight sticks, but I’m not gonna jump to conclusions since I’ve never had the displeasure to try those

Tl;dr this is why Warzone has literal fucking autoaim at short and medium distances to shorten the gap between PC and PS4 crossplay. Yet you bring it up lolol

1 Like

Dude I wish they would implement gyro aiming into this game and more its so responsive I played Breath of the Wild with it on and it is night and day difference.

We did it we saved PH:G, mandatory gyro aim for console so I dont have to deal with 2 pub teammates wildly spraying at a sprinting pred

Not mandatory but as an option yes, some people dont like it and thats okay.

You know why nobody takes you seriously? Because you’re a troll. I have not once call you any names (until now) or responded sarcastically to your replies, yet you continue to do it. You’re very immature. I can curse you out or whatever, but I won’t achieve anything by doing that, yet you feel the need to use profanity and disrespect those who don’t do it to you. I’m sure you’re going to respond in a sarcastic manner, so you can have the last word…I’m done!✌🏽

But I have more canned leagues for you!

Whats your problem with sarcasm lmao, fun thread

Fuckin wat? Uhhh no dude 😂 0 melee advantage. SLIGHT range advantages depending on the load out

Like I said, tiny bit. Not a huge amount cause guns.

1 Like

man telling someone that playing a controller is not impossible and then directing him to “the best player with a controller”. It will not be impossible but it is much easier to point with the mouse than to have a special ability with the controller (the latter is not available to everyone, however the mouse is), and I am good at the controller, but as k / m there is nothing. the best in the world with a control (without aimassist), against the best in the world with a mouse … the mouse will always be better

But that’s not what I was trying to say. My point was that it’s not impossible to be good at aiming with a controller.

2 Likes

ok ahora entiendo a donde querias llegar. lo siento

1 Like

No hay problema.

Everything has a learning curve. Is mouse easier? It should, but reality is that is not for everybody.

Then again, you are far better off with an pro customizable controller with shit like paddles, etc. than with a wireless basic amazon mouse. So hardware here plays an important role. I’d rather play with good controller than with a shitty mouse.

I aim better with a controller than I do a mouse, mostly cause its hard to find the right sensitivity with a mouse and usually the baseline on games for controls are good for me.

I also run Astro C40 one of best custom controllers ive owned.

With this loadout? Well, not sure If you want to see this… Its usually a lot of screaming, swearing, explosions, as soon as first contact is establishit its basically screaming bloody murder… real shit show where not a single drop of RED blood is spilled… and thats in the first two mins of the game XDDDDD

1 Like

Probably yes, but the whole point of this loadout is to have some brutal fun, you know - don’t take this game too serious just for few seconds sort of loadout ;-)

1 Like