ERROR CE-34878-0 PS4

It seems directly related to naming my loadout. I have altered many other settings minus the button layout and so long as I don’t name the loadouts the perks stay the gear guns and outfits stay just adding the name seems to cause the crash I’ve had over an hour in private lobby solo runs with zero errors I had tried lots of other useless things like uninstalling and reinstalling but the save data part is definitely it, add a couple of no crash quickplay as as 2 man FT party still no troubles

Not if you dont name the loadouts 1 hour not 1 crash my perks guns gear and outfits all stay just as long as the loadout has that generic custom loadout 1 etc

1 Like

You just bought the game this morning ?

Whatever hype you have been feeding your ten year old has me confused when the game has had nothing but complete dogshit reviews for months…

And your ten year old son is crying ?
I have 4 kids and I can’t imagine my ten year old son sobbing because a game didn’t load

Go to the application saved data management in the ps4 settings tab, delete the save data you womt loose any of your progress, start the game change perks and anything else except for naming the loadout something other then the generic names they start with seems to be the cause enjoy not wasting the 48 see you in the game and welcome

My friend and I still experienced crashing after deleting the data and not naming any loadouts so it can’t be that.

Did you alter button layouts I didnt do that and I didn’t name the loadouts, almost 2 hours no crashes after about idk 45 in half hour prior to that. I deleted the game reinstalled nothing, I initialized my ps4 deleting all the data from hdd then reinstalled still crashed. I deleted the app save data redid my loadouts named them crash, deleted it again, altered turn sensitivity perks guns gear and outfits audio settings and cross play off, totally no problems with generic loadout names

1 Like

Trying this now, this update isn’t finishing loading though now, this is my 3rd time installing and deleting the entire game from my console and it’s getting really old guys. What gives? I’ve sent a report every crash?

Im hearing mixed results about the reinstallation. I really dont want to lose my progress so far! Am i understanding correctly that the level progress and dlc’s are stored elsewhere, and that loadouts and control settings are the only thing im losing by deleting the save file?

You will lose your loadouts not content. It is frustrating. After reinstalling 3 times and finally redoing my loadouts I started playing and 3 games in I’ve had another blue screen crash on ps4. Pc users are having similar issues tho. This game is a piece of wirk…

@OldKingHamlet I tried deleting local settings, then rebuilt FT loadouts and played a match with cousin on PC, I then went to setting and altered in-game chat volume and it started crashing again.

I think the build is very temperamental and the slightest thing can cause a crash scenario.

I’m getting an error if I have an Anti-Cloaking Impact Grenade or UAV Scanner

Same, right before this happend all dlc was unlocked even though I only purchased Dutch…

Omg yes!! I thought it was my internet or my PS4. I guess it’s just a bad patch. I’ll try the data delete and see if that helps. My game will only freeze in game than take literally forever to crash

1 Like

Dates the game save, started the game up and it’s still crashing

@OldKingHamlet

Still over 24 hours later with no formal announcement of an APOLOGY.

You guys just going to continue this path as bugs are just what is intended with patches, especially when the game has been rendered unplayable for a good portion of the community?

Making social media posts regarding things not pertaining to the game, then not providing a concrete sense of you guys knowing whats going on in regards to this error code, makes me fedlel like you guys have no sense of respect for people who have supported your title from the beginning and are only interested in pleasing new people, you don’t hope experience what we have. Also no respect in the product you are pushing.

I feel like a doop telling people to go buy this game and them turning around asking me why I would even recommend such a thing.

My confidence has finally been shot with this update and I no longer feel supported.

Take responsibility for once in your lives.

6 Likes

So I ran some experiments and so far it does not seem to be on the Predator side that is creating the glitch its on the FT side I created a full 6 members with full loadouts using every class including Dutch and used none of the new gear or items and after one match the game entered the crash loop. I reverted to an old online upload where I had only done the above on the predator side played 3 matches as default FT no custom at all and no Dutch, no crash. Then I fully customized only one FT member(not Dutch) the first slot and only added the OWLF rifle as far as the new gear is concerned and did not name the slot played a match no crash afterwards so still not sure if it’s the amount of custom slots you make whether or not they have new gear or whether or not Dutch is a selected class, but I feel its one or all of those three triggers that’s causing it along with the naming of the slots as well. Will run more experiments on my breaks and lunch from work 👍👍

2 Likes

Improve your game Illfonic, we pay for playing a game, not for reporting bugs and error’s, that is your job.

1 Like

Now…

Why would they drop a free trial knowing this would disrupt previous saved data of players whom have been playing from the beginning.

Asking them to delete the apps saved data???

Is that seriously the bandaid solution they came up with?

How come it is pushed onto the playerbase for the games lack of what seems to be server side storage and or RAM.

This literally has been too much to ask for fans, when the gamd could just be built compently with a team that actually understands what they are doing.

The silence thing is really going backwards for you guys at this point.

Show your humility, in a time where we need hope after one of the world most devastating events its seen in centuries. (The pandemic) and now this debacle of a free trial weekend.

Sad to think this is how I have spent my time and effort when it isnt shown in return.

what a game disaster

I have killed about 20 offline predators, it’s a shame they don’t give a trophy because I would win them in 2 days