ERROR CE-34878-0 PS4

It’s not dutch as I use dutch and I was able to play a lot of games so it narrows it down some more but then again I like Dutch’s base look so I dont add customizations, the only thing I added were glasses, however I do have him as spec ops as I love the color black but that’s as far as my customization goes, I use the new anti cloak grenade and it works fine, I use the self revive syringe and it worked fine for me so it is a mystery indeed🤔

Ok well that narrows it down for sure so then it must be related at least in part to the amount of custom classes then? Or maybe how many of them are using the new gear? Because I went through and updated all of my load outs after the patch reperked everyone and peppered in the new gear where I thought it would best fit in with those builds and after my first match everything crashed and went into the loop, so I deleted everything and then(took a while)created 2 fully customized upload files onto online storage one with Pred one with FT. As I stated above I loaded the Pred one and everything was fine but the FT Crashed, so I will run more experiments in more combos later on.

I’ve been having good luck after deleting the saved Data and redoing my loadouts just not naming them…tonight I get on first game as pred and as soon as I switch vision modes the screen does this trippy shit and the game freezes. Same blue screen error I was getting before in ps4. Man this game is shitty.

I think it’s tied to crossplay. I dont use it and have not synced accounts. Not once have I crashed on ps4

Yes, same thing. I tried play it but it show up & say error status

Not to be an apologist, but please understand that the game went from v1.16 to v2.02 all at once! Also the inclusion of linked accounts with epic is likely to have caused a hickup in the patching process.

I have no doubt that illfonic is working hard to correct the issues people are having rn. They are very likely pulling their predlocks out as we speak over it

We deleted the system storage for the game and then tried running the game again. It worked. No more error code.

Will try deleting save data and experimenting myself when I can. Will probably be another day or so from now so hopefully the issues will be figured out and hotfixed by then.

Before the patch dropped there was a software update for PS4. I hate to be that guy but did everyone update their PS4?

yes update the ps4, still crashes, deleted saved date reload phg and it still crashes during middle of the game, Maybe the devs should have tested the patch before releasing i?

2 Likes

Started crashing today. All I did was purchase a Pred armor pattern and equipped the 97 combistick, and it started crashing. Should I delete the saved data??

You can try, it may or may not help as people are reporting various results.

1 Like

You guys planning on patching this before next month’s update? You’re making rockstar look good at this point.

so it isn’t just crossplay it would seem I turned it off and still havent registered with epic and went ahead and made a bunch of custom classes and named them played a match to the end upon return crash, reloaded previous save with only unnamed custom Predator classes have played 5 matches as 3 different predators and 2 with default stock FT no crashing. So it has to be the custom names mixed with the amount of custom FTM(as I just fully customized one FTM and equipped the new rifle and anti cloak grenade and it still hasn’t crashed after 3 matches beyond the 5 stated above) and some combo of the new gear items it would seem, will be back again after a few more experiments.

I literally crash Everytime now

6 times in a row so far

What have you tried? What are you using? Any info or examples are helpful

I tried closing the app and not opening it again.

It seems to have worked. I am no longer frustrated.

3 Likes

Fair Enough

1 Like

@IllFonic it seems the issue stems from Private Matches: I deleted my Original Save (cautiously, mind you LOL) and the Crash went away. I wrapped a single Private Match and when I went to go to Customization, as in rolling over the Main Menu Prompt, it did the same thing again.

Second Save File has been fine so far (three Hours and counting). While I know these things can be complicated Coding wise, it’s a pain in the ass to have to remember particular settings. I actually wrote them down since I customized a lot of Controller Options.

Deleting the save file and not renaming my classes seems to work.

I haven’t had any issues other than poor performance @OldKingHamlet

1 Like