ERROR CE-34878-0 PS4
ERROR CE-34878-0 PS4
ERROR CE-34878-0 PS4

16 Likes

Same happening to me

5 Likes

Us too

3 Likes

Same here! It starts up then before I can even hit quick play I get this error code. We just bought the game this morning and you have 48 hours of double XP! Guess that’s gone! They had an update! Now it won’t work! My son is in tears. He’s 10. We game together. I’m so disappointed in this game. All the hype was for nothing I guess!

3 Likes

Yep!!!

2 Likes

Same here…😂…new update cripples the game…what the hell happened in the month to write the program.

2 Likes

4 months…i thought the game was supposed to get better?😕…never had problems with update until 2.02.

3 Likes

@Courier
@OldKingHamlet

1 Like

We’re working on a sticky thread on this, BUT if you’re seeing nonstop repeated crashing on the PS4, try deleting your save file. Something might have gone wonky. Deleting your save file will remove custom loadouts, but will not remove progress or unlocks. You can delete the save file using the PS4 Application Data Management functionality.

4 Likes

The game no longer works!!!
ERROR CE-34878-0 PS4
ERROR CE-34878-0 PS4
ERROR CE-34878-0 PS4
ERROR CE-34878-0 PS4

Don’t spam. This is a formal warning. Try the steps I shared above.

2 Likes

Yep my game is working now…so what am I missing out on deleting the GBs if any?

1 Like

Removing the save file just clears some local settings, like loadouts and custom bindings and such. All of your important data like the unlocks and level progression is managed on our side.

1 Like

Hello. My friend and I deleted the saved data from our PS4’s however we just experienced another crash.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know. Make sure to use the PS4 report tool, if possible, with as much detail as possible. That’ll help QA get to the bottom of it asap.

1 Like

try to rebuild the data base too. It may help fix the issues

I move my game from ps4 to ps4 pro , still have same problem

I’m getting the same error.

Crashed 3 times in a row and I used the PS4 reporting tool.

The bug will return even if you delete your save data.

Sooooooo many matches where the game freezes and crashes

3 Likes