ERROR CE-34878-0 PS4

Deleting the save data is a temporary fix and absolutely unacceptable - this isn’t a measure we should have to take to play a game we paid for.

I have loved playing this game despite bugs and balance issues, cause it’s good fun mostly. But this now is ridiculous. Suggesting WE have to constantly take a measure to fix an issue is not good enough. They need it sorted ASAP or they’ll be shelling out refunds

3 Likes

This crash is from the recent perk cost change

It’s like if

I name load outs - it crashes
Playing with glitched perk set- it crashes
Playing with others that have glitched costs- it crashes

So I’m thinking due to the change of perk costs and the fact the old loadouts are saved onto the PS4 system an not saved the same as levels, customisations and dlcs That some people can retain old set ups which clash with the new costs. Weather it’s you with it or someone in you’re lobby that’s has it that’s when it seems to go tits up

Hi everyone. I’m really late to this discussion, but long story short, I bought PHG, (physical copy) bout few weeks ago, and have been having no ‘game crash’ issues… After yesterday or the day before, the crash issues began. At 1st, only every now and then. Now, it either crashes in the middle or close to end, on most if not all matches I start… even worse, before I even have time to hit ‘quick play’… Have illphonic released any info/solutions on fixing the issues once and for all? This error seems like such a shame considering how fun of a game it turned out to be. If a fix isn’t made soon, will there be any compensation for those of us that didn’t just flat out return the game for a full refund? Thanks again y’all

Revert back to the laat patch, and fix this one please!

It literally has to do with all the new items and implements

You can play with the older items in the game. The millisecond you put on something new and finish a game. Crash.

Never have I been afraid of customising my character so the game doesn’t crash… lol

I don’t think it has to do with the new items. I’ve been running them all, self revive and OWLF rifle on scout, A.C.I.G on Dutch 87, and UAV on Support, no crashes.

I’ve even been fully customizing all of my classes, still no crashes.

The only constant has been naming the classes, as soon as I name any class, it’s like a ticking time bomb to a crash.

I’ve had it freeze up a couple of other times, but much, MUCH less frequently than when I had my classes named, as in like, only 1 crash since I deleted save and didn’t name the class.

I finally got the game to crash!

I was playing as predator in a private match.

But then this is going against everything THEY are suspecting.

Is the game just flat our broken then?

I literally cannot customize my loadouts without it crashing (with the new gear).

No eta on fix.

So am I to understand there’s not a single illfonic employee responding on here anymore? On your own forum? Wow.

I was going to ask why my game now crashes almost every time I enter combat in both game types. I use to love playing this game, and I was good at it. But now I can’t get to the end of a match.

And please don’t tell me to delete my save data because reading through the previous months of unanswered comments I saw 100% of them say it didn’t work.

They’re here you just have to make a sacrifice to the Yaujta gods to make them appear

They’ve said before if there is silence here on their part they are hard at work fixing the game

Since the 2.09 update, the predator parry crash has been fixes, but now, every 2 or 3 games out of 10 or so, tend to crash for me while playing FT games. And it’ll crash specifically when ive been downed and preddy goes for his skull and spine trophy rip. Like as soon as it starts, my game sometimes blue screens… anyone else out thete having that same issue? Happens way less than the pred parry crash but still annoying that it still happens at all… i feel like illfonic might never get the game 100% crash/blue screen free… hopefully I’m wrong anout that tho…

I had this type of crash a few minutes ago, over a PlayStation 4 (slim). I had a build unistall, and fresh install from the PSN of the game and also deleted my profile settings.

Question is, what is the possibility for this thing to occur for example if other users on the session or even the player with the Predator/Hunter not to have the build freshly reinstalled for a longtime, temporary files deleted and profile settings being of an older version.

Is it possible for the issue to affect others on the session by crashing them aside the one who might not have the build reinstalled and all that done?

Pretty much my brow

Well. Kass. But she’s not a dev, and while she DOES report bugs to the devs, she’s not here as much any more. So yeah, nobody is really here.

Did they take the holidays off or…?

Everyone who works at IllFonic has a hand in the development of our games, so I am a dev as well! And I’m just as active as I was before, I just don’t need to moderate as heavily nowadays

How frequently are you getting this error?

I don’t know about him, but i’m getting blue screen every 5 or 6 matches.

1 Like

I just got it now. I did not get it before it occurred or lately.

I think it must be cause other users don’t reinstall their game once they come back to it in a long time, or even delete their profile settings. Is probably needed, the procedure especially after the latest patch since it fixed so many.

Before the game started running smoother, long ago this March, I remember I had T-posing figures, crashes, and multiple problems in terms of stability, but once I had a clean install and deleted the user profile the game was almost flawless.

I’m a little confused about what you’re saying. Do you mean the blue screens are being caused by other players not using a fresh install in your matches?

I am suggesting that could be a problem that can affect others when it comes to connectivity and how the game behaves.

I don’t really know if is precisely like that. But what I did notice was that if you reinstall the game and all a lot of things get fixed or don’t happen anymore.