Everyone is rushing the games

You are so full OF SHIT. No, it does not activate INSTANTLY and never INSTANTLY locates anyone.

MUD 100% counters TI INSTANTLY. Get your shit right, clown.

1 Like

Can we please not talk about the isolation targeting again? It already has a massive thread dedicated to it.

As for FT rushing objectives I mean it is their objective and it is in their best interest to complete it as quick as possible and extract else the Predator might kill them. Personally I go to loot the map first as FT then do the objective as xp doesnt matter to lvl 100 only veritanium.

yeah lets not. idk why he hijacks threads with that bullshit. so moving on leave it at that

1 Like

I think in any game that has XP or a ā€œgrindā€ you will see a lot of ā€œspeed runsā€ for folks who are trying to focus on leveling up to unlock the gun or class or w/e it is they want to play with.

The target isolation cooldown finishes 10 seconds after predators ingame and predator gets 10 seconds head start in match before fire team enters match so in the eyes of fire team it is straight away you fucking dumb fuck so shut your mouth you prick, so target isolation can be activated before fire team has chance to even mud up, retard.

Dear Potato Fireteams,

Would you please use some teamwork and communication because wiping you all out is getting boring. Iā€™d rather have naturally longer matches than to have to let you heal, revive and respawn just to have a longer match. Would you all quit dying so easily and quickly please, itā€™s ruining our fun.

Sincerely,

A Predator main

Cause this game is fireteam hunting ground, also missions are rinse and repeat, you can finish them in 5 mins. Have 2 spotters and let the other have dexterous. Easy game, easy mission.

oh god the iso vs mud arguement is starting again iā€™m not gona argue with you about this anymore Buddha weā€™ve had this talk enough times

alirhgt but for the actual poster

1. for the predator
    due to the difference in resources predator generally doesnā€™t want the game to go any longer than he has to in order to reduce the chances of loss the longer the game goes the less resources pred has and fireteam can naturally have 3x more than he can if they so choose now sticking to the ā€œyaughtja codeā€ according to in game text (you can find this out by the predator tips in extra) but we have no idea how much of the code actually effects the game or how itā€™s interpreted or what it is since you gotta check the wiki for that LOL
    whether or not it effects vert gain i canā€™t tell i think it does generally i get 80-120 per game but i have had some games where i earn 220+ for no real reason other than game length i guess?
  2. fireteams have the opposite problem the game is so easy they will usually finish the obj in 7 minutes or so there primary obj is to finish it and extract killing predator is a bonus this could easily be fixed by
    changing lots of things
    like minigames in place of channeling obj making reinforce a interaction where a chopper comes and drops off players giving players at the end when chopper extracts people that donā€™t have to fight the predator to the death with a say 6 minute timer wheras people who leave get better rewards they already have the incentive to pick up veritanium around the map if they care about it but few care enough to go to camps they donā€™t need to be at due to the short timer constraint

fireteams would also just have to be more aware with the pig changes if you see a pred take dmg and leave someone should chase him a short distance outside of the camp to see if there is a pig spawn if so 2 people should b e given the job to camp it for about a minute or until the pred uses a hp kit canā€™t tell you how many games ive won within 4 minutes because this wasnā€™t done or when fireteams donā€™t split when there are 2 of them mud up and hide till reinforce instead they just mindlessly do obj when pred has full hp and is looking to win the game
keep in mind on some level this game is competitve as there are 2 teams both teams want to win i am always under the assumption that both teams are willing to take any measure to win the game regardless of how healthy it is for the game experiance Its what i refer to when i say ā€œmetagamingā€

You obviously are not a predator main. The cool down at the start of the match is enough time for the fireteam to mud up bud. Iā€™ve had plenty of matches in the past where nothing showed up because the fireteam mudded. Also please stop trying to justify your crusade against TI saying you are a predator main. In your first post in the thread you made you said you leveled up to 100 as fireteam. At this point, as hard as you are rallying against TI I think you still only play FT. Mud counters TI and thermal both. Also predator players really donā€™t even need TI lmao. At this point I only use it to find boars anyway.

1 Like

oh no it has begun

1 Like

Sorry lol. Iā€™ve tried to just bite my tongue but had to say something xD.

Mud and target acquisition aside, what are you talking about? The matchmaking isnā€™t bugged. People try to hog Predator nonstop so there arenā€™t enough lobbies. Thatā€™s why FT can match in seconds often times and Pred has to wait several minutes in many cases.

The only fix is either the Predator ā€œmainsā€ deciding to play a bit more FT or the devs making some change so you canā€™t just nonstop queue Pred only.

1 Like

Thermal vision and target isolation are countered by mud but why should say for example a fire team come under fire by Ai whilst doing a mission and so happens to not wear mud but also be out of range from the predators thermal vision but to only appear on target isolation, were the hell is the balance. Suppose to be a balanced game my ass.

course they could also use their rewards structure i wouldnā€™t be surprised if in the future (assuming they donā€™t monitize loot boxes keep in mind some games do this post release instead of on release)
that lets say every 4 games of fireteam you get a free lootbox
Fireteam already can get 2-10x more veritanium that the predator does per game baring rng

Oh, I see what youā€™re saying. At first I was reading and going ā€œwtf is he talking about?ā€ and then I understood. I suppose that could help but I dunno. I liked the idea of offering a cheaper version or F2P version where you can only play Fireteam. More FT people and helps encourage people to buy the game. Win-win for the devs really.

The devs have to make their mind up. Do they want this to be a hunting game? Or a action game?

1 Like

I am a predator main you donut i was fire team and got lvl 100 with fire team but moved over to predator last week but also i brought a game that should be balanced but obviously not, just because you like being spoon feed and who you kidding when you say you only use target isolation for boar stfu lol many people just want a fair and balanced match/game.

i dont think its too bad now. rushing is what they should be doing its upto pred and the AI to slow them down and wear them down.

A lot of my matches are right to the end now beause i keep the harassment on the whole match.

you cant make them hang around all day now their task is to do the mission and im happy they are doing it now instead of just skipping mission n hunting pred.

I feel they should always add an optional mission that gives a high reward to try to make the fireteam hang around if they finish early.

1 Like

oh bro. yes it is bugged. 2 people cant join on ft or on the prid side of things. and the matchmaking times. lol @ cant que none stop. no one can que none stop unless incredibly lucky. i am now for playing ft alone level 92 because pred matchmaking is absolute bs and broken and needs a change ie devs fix the problem

1 Like

Learn to read please. You are incredibly dense lol. I stated I only ever use it now to find boars. Iā€™m not even a great predator player and even I know the spawns and the fact that FT has time to mud up before the first TI can be popped. I also donā€™t play just predator. I play the game just to have fun, while I do enjoy predator more there are times I donā€™t feel like waiting in queue. Also if you think TI is the biggest issue or even biggest balance issue idk what to tell you lmao.

1 Like