Everyone is rushing the games

Matchmaking is not bugged but there are bugged lobbies. That I can agree on. The only “bug” with matchmaking is people “maining” Pred refusing to put in their fair share of FT games.

1 Like

A Fireteam coming under fire by AI is going to have their position given away mudded or not because the gun shots carry quite far and give visual cues to boot while in Thermal. Even without thermal you can track the shots so… your hypothetical example is defeated by its own specific variables.

1 Like

Ok i explain one last time.

Predator joins match 10 seconds before fire team joins match so the 10 seconds predator is in match hes cooldown is active and completed soon as fire have joined then can be activated before fire team can have time to mud up.

I’ve tested all day today right at the very beginning target isolation and i successfully located every fire team from the start of match so no your wrong.

At that point the mudding is only to directly counter his thermal vision by itself and while that is a counter to the thermal, to some extent, it is hardly a variable against experienced Predators.

1 Like

What are you talking about so when a silenced team fire team using silencers goes in and wipes a Ai base out and alams your comment on them giving anything away is invalid.

oh boy someone else is taking up the sword

1 Like

That is what you said. And yes. You can still hear silencers and they do kinda come up with little blips but are more difficult to see. However that is what you said there. What you specified was AI firing on the Fireteam and to this present date I have not seen a single AI use any kind of silenced weaponry.

So what your saying then even hearing silencers the games even more unbalanced with the predator lol

Lol yea I’m done. Multiple people have told this dude that FT has enough time to mud up before the first TI and he refuses to listen. I also told him in the past before I knew spawns and would pop TI at the start that there were times that nothing showed up. Meaning they were mudded lol. I don’t see why this dude thinks that is the biggest issue with the game but whatever lmao. I’m fine even if they do take it out.

If that is what you think I was saying then just be honest. You want Fireteams to be untraceable. And AI guns should have no audio to Predator

1 Like

Because my point was very clearly that if a Fireteam is under such fire they forget, neglect or are unable to maintain mudding then the TI is irrelevant because that would mean they are under sustained fire and their position has long been compromised.

1 Like

Am i the only predator main that wants a balanced game ffs target isolation is a spoon feeder straight from the start of match and now silencers can be heard, no challenge as predator just a poor designed broken game. Lol

1 Like

This!!! This exactly!!!

Timers are definitely the main problem, and small maps which don’t take much to memorize after a short while for both FT and Pred players. There is no time, or space to have a really good HUNT. I play FT (purely because of the 10min wait to be Pred as opposed to 2min as FT), and I would LOVE to approach the objectives in a coordinated, stealthy style while keeping on guard for the Predator.
I could say more, but you’ve nailed all the main issues perfectly.

2 Likes

Ok. So how about this:

Get rid of thermal vision.
Disable Predator from seeing Fireteam tracks.
Mute all gunfire to a very limited distance.
Totally mute silencers even at point blank.
Make all gunfire so that locations can not be ascertained by listening.
No visual cues of reinforcements, exfil or any sort for Predator.
No audio for alarms to Predator.
Make the Predator see in original Predator vision.

You might say that is an exaggeration but every one of those are exponentially more invaluable to any Predator than TI but you think TI is overpowered so by default those must be as well.

1 Like

Okay. Let me explain this slowly so we can get it through your dense yet empty skull. The fireteam spawns at the farthest spawn point from the predator’s. So using the scan at the start is pointless because you already know where they are. Anyone with a brain has already knows that.

The fact that the fireteam has 1 thing to counter 2 predator things in unbalanced. And that’s not even true. The FT has another way to cancel both thermal and the scan, so before I reveal it, I want to stress that the fire team can mud up and cancel both thermal and the scan, which in unfair to the Pred not the other way around, and the second way also cancels both. So the fire team has 2 ways to cancel both of the predators tracking powers. Shoot the mask off, and that one is permanent. So because you have problems understanding balance: 2=2, and even that is wrong in context to anyone with a brain.

Once a predator learns how to heal off pigs then there’s no downside to fighting and any team that fights more than they need to just extends the match that favors the predator.

1 Like

I agree. My angle is different, but the result is the same; I think if the Fireteam successfully kill the Predator and OWLs retrieve the body then they should still have to complete the main mission objectives. I hate being on FTs that go off the narrative and just want to hunt the Predator.

It’s clear that some players purely just want to play FT Vs Predator, so maybe they should have a “Ruthless” game mode where you have 15mins to hunt the Predator, no mission. And then double the timer on the standard game so those players actually get to play the objectives and have a shot at defending against being hunted.

I just find it fascinating. Infinite parties. Infinite Fireteam health items and ammo. All that shit. TI is the most ‘broken’ thing lol

The bottom line is that thermal vision is for predator and mud for the fire team to counter should have just stayed as that but no illfonic adds all other shit in the game to spoon feed terrible gamers for an easy and unbalanced hunt. What a load of shit.

can you not turn every thread you touch into this bullshit

1 Like