Everyone is rushing the games

keep your isolation rant in your own fucking thread.

1 Like

Infinite items are gone. Theyā€™ve massively nerfed the ammo, health kit and VT spawns for FT around the maps, they even nerfed the number of med/ammo kits we can carry. Itā€™s in the latest patch notes, and itā€™s very noticeable in game. Whereas the Predator had a buff to the amount of health it gets from Boars. The Devs keep pandering to the Predator players Iā€™m afraid looks at Beserker players šŸ™„

Wrong if the fire team aint mudded up and predator cant see them using thermal being distance away or fire team taking cover in an cool blind spot for example in a building he still can use target isolation so how the fuck is that balanced donut.

you do know the fireteam has 6 guns that down predator in a single clip and there are 4 of you and you could still carry at most 24 heals not including reinforcements or med kits found on the map
we both know pigs will probably be nerfed from players complaining predators now also have infinite hp baring RNG as i also think it should meaning pred has at most and iā€™ll be generous 4 heals
a few of us predator players have very ā€œon paperā€ arguements which due to how metas form we want to deal with problems that would effect the games future metas form overtime this game is competitve by nature as itā€™s 2 teams the idea as i call it is the ā€œmetateamā€ is the thing we are trying to prevent
now of course not all players are good or will know to use the best guns best perks best gear setups etcā€¦
but eventually words travel people look stuff up watch a streamer itā€™s an inevitability

I could throw a personal jab in there on that last statement just for the laugh but I will continue to try to maintain civility.

So you still havenā€™t defended not only how this was worse than all the extremely broken mechanics on the Fireteam side and have neglected the fact that mudding also counters TI and isnā€™t that difficult to maintain frankly. And maybe it does serve as a crutch for low tier Predators to find Fireteams when they are starting out as Predator butā€¦ if they are trash then how exactly does TI transform them in unstoppable killing machines when engaging a Fireteam? Last I checked TI has no function that serves as an Aim Bot, Speed/Health/Damage hack or anything of that sort to allow a shit Predator to just handily wipe any Fireteam.

lol here we go

*hands out snacks in exchange for likes

4 Likes

It certainly doesnā€™t give them unlimited health stocks and permit them to block nigh all incoming attacks in close quarters of leap around endlessly.

DeadEyeBuddha is hell bent on turning target isolation into a meme at this point. Literally everything wrong with the game right now is isolation. Dude has been trying to kill it vehemently the last few days that an actual Yautja would tell him to relax.

1 Like

Its like talking to a flat earther here. The solution to not being mudded is to mud up. And if this is post combat, you had your chance to shoot off the mask and failed.

1 Like

I can be here all night with absolutely many issues iā€™ve learnt being predator this week alone but iā€™ll stick with target isolation being the worse out of all because that is the ultimate spoon feeder in this game, we play a hunting game to only start the hunt in match to have the ability of target isolation to pin point exactly where the prey is wtf is that all about. lol

YOU. KNOW. WHERE. THEY. START. WITHOUT. THE. SCAN.

A Hunting Game where the Fireteam can complete their mission and be extracted inside of five minutes. If you want the games extended to say 20-30 minute with substantially more difficult, complex and lengthy mission? Ok. Then I could see you having some kind of point. But beyond that you are demanding an even more stringent time constraints placed on a Predator that from the moment the clock starts running time is working against him.

Other major issues with the Predator. Let me guess, Combistick op, net gun op, remove smart disc, no charge for PC, make Berserker have no health, etc?

Next thing you are gonna say is the War Club is broken OP

You know where they are with the scam lol

Has anyone else noticed that when the ft members sprint and pred has thermal version on, you can see ft make sounds by heavy footing as well as using silenced weapons? This is when the ft is mudded also.

it annoys me when im ft and members rush firstly because Iā€™m already aware of that fact above so would rather run at full speed and not sprint to avoid detection by the isolation targeting thing.

Secondly I would like to check out the area of the mission, find out the best ways of infiltration into the bases to avoid detection and accomplish the mission without setting off alerts, only problem is if any ft groups are in the mission area were suddenly attacked by a charging berserker swinging itā€™s combi stick or swinging itā€™s wristblades and tearing your head off before you even get a chance to know where it came from.

Thirdly as Soon as the pred knows where you are itā€™s coming for you, I rarely see preds in games that stretch it out, we want as many kills as fast as possible and some others may prefer to stalk and try to take their time but on the counter I usually see if ft wounds the pred enough a few always decide to run after it to try and kill it.

itā€™s honestly best to let it run away and heal so it can try again as it first possibly used a health pack and the ft can focus on their mission.This in theory should make the game last a little longer.

The longer the game the more chance to possibly search areas properly for extra veritunam and gain more XP,

I think the pred should also have some Ai with importance such as a high ranking officer just to give a little bit more of choice for the player, the Ai we have at the moment I find are killed easily and we donā€™t have options to such as mark a target or intimidates or evan skin the body once defeated.

As said before to gain more XP you also need to explore the area but other ft members usually tend to the main mission area thatā€™s usually because of the mission given but also we all know if you wonder off on your own a raging bull of a berserker will own you.

Another matter is from another forum where we were all talking about ā€œreinforementsā€ and suchā€¦Iā€™m not going into that madness of a discussion so to sum it up as ft member been dead = bad.
And evan reinforced thereā€™s a chance youā€™ll be greeted by a raging bull of a berserker swinging everything in its inventory, so thatā€™s another thing to avoid by rushing.

Thereā€™s gonna pros and cons for everything

Sorry for the long read here folks at first I just wanted to say ā€œhiā€

2 Likes

This game needs more, ingame time/missions/content/statistics/cinematics/maps with more Ai and predator objectives because right now its nothing but a

DEMO

well spoken sir

1 Like

Itā€™s also a 40 dollar game on release too. Most games are at least 60 without any additional content. Calling it a demo? It is one hell of a demo then.

Still no answer for how TI makes you an unstoppable killing machine though. Peculiar.