Everyone on this site seemingly hates xenomorphs

Why doesn’t anyone seem to like xenos or Alien Covenant?

I’m not saying add xenos to the game I just mean in general

Cause this is a Predator game not a Predator vs Alien game

2 Likes

No I don’t mean like that. I mean Alien in general

Oh idk I love both franchises equally

2 Likes

You can find a variety of fans here.

Those that only like Predator material.

Those that only like Alien material.

Those that like AvP material.

And even more sub categories for liking Movies or the Extended Universe.

1 Like

@Fire said he would bone a thic Xeno so there’s that

1 Like

Wel I just don’t want them in this game, and we hate alien covenant cause the movie is terrible

4 Likes

Yea…I mean I’m cool with aliens in the universe but this game is supposed to be based off the og movie so let’s keep it yautja vs human

4 Likes

You wouldn’t?

3 Likes

1)Xeno’s are best prey.
2)Covenant is shit, arguably worse than Alien Resurrection.

1 Like

Weeb

No movie is worse than resurrection. Wuts so wrong with covenant?

Wuts wrong with covenant?

dweeb.

Aliens is the death of hr.gigers creature. The Aliens were like ants and the movie was made to make as much money as possible. Its not a bad movie tho

I would kill for a new avp game on ps5. Like actual murder. I wish Monolith was still around. AvP2 was the best in terms of single player story and amazing balls out multilayer.

I would also kill for another avp game or even a remaster of avp 2010

Script is bad. Acting is bad (besides Michael F) and the plot basically ruins everything that’s scary about the xenomorphs(and makes no fuckin sense) like it or not Prometheus set up a lot of questions a sequel could answer, then this film proceeded to ignore those and just do a bunch of random shit that made no sense what so ever. You have to literally turn your brain off to watch this movie and not hate it

2 Likes

I’ve watched the movie 3 times and I’ve never found a problem with the acting or the script. And the movie did answer some questions from Prometheus but if they answered all of them there wouldn’t be much to make another prequel on

I could go on a giant rant on why this movie sucks. But it would be super long and I don’t have the patience hahah but for proof it’s objectively bad acting and script and plot and nothing set up in Prometheus is used, I’ll tell you the sequels to this film got canceled because it did so poorly and the studio disliked it so much.

1 Like