Evil dead

Anyone on here gonna be on evil dead when it comes out?

6 Likes

I might be tempted šŸ§

Definitely. Looks really fun.

1 Like

Most certainly

Imma have to watch the movies first before I get it

YOU NEED TO WTF OMG

1 Like

Preordered Collectors. Canā€™t wait! Did you see the Game Informer gameplay footage?

1 Like

Yea its looks badass canā€™t wait to try it out. Wish they would release a demo

1 Like

Youā€™ve never seen em!? Check em out thier good movies. Army of darkness is the best one at least to me

Thinking about. Mite pull trigger last minute like always šŸ˜‰

Most likely yes, but Imma wait for reviews regardless.

And after the movies, Ash vs Evil Dead. 3 seasons. 3 seasons of groovy.

1 Like

Pretty much mate . Iā€™m not against it if its improving something , but its not done well and usually sucks.

Raimi and Campbell are involved , but how many times are you told that to sway you into paying money? Dark fate comes to mind and when it destroyed what was loved in the franchise , Cameron came out and said he was barely involved .

1 Like

Oh, yeah, I had heard Campbell talking about that but I forgot about it.

Idk, Iā€™ll check it out, but Evil Dead with no Ash is like Indiana Jones without Indy.

Fortunately, the whole series is called Evil Dead, not Ash, so if they INSIST on switching leads, it has the potential to be good. The Alvarez remake was good, but the OGs are still better. Campbell and Raimi caught lightning in a bottle back then and itā€™s very hard to do that again.

If it were like Zack Snyders Evil Dead, Iā€™d steer clear, you know? If someone just makes their own movie completely devoid of any of the OG ingredients but just slaps the Evil Dead name on it, Iā€™m out.

1 Like

God help you when indy 5 drops šŸ˜„

Iā€™m very very VERY cautious about that one. If Mangold fucks that up, I hope heā€™s run out of Hollywood for good.

Btw Indy 4 > Indy 2. Mind cannot be changed.

I actually like temple of doom . Have you heard about the indy 5 leaks? Its not good news

I heard only rumors. Iā€™m doing like an eyes closed, ears plugged ā€œla la la laā€ thing with spoilers.

I like TOD too, but for me, the order of best to worst goes 1, 3, 4, 2.

1 Like

These days thereā€™s rarely anything good that is said to have supposed good intentionsā€¦but that just translates to were gonna tell a story our way and cram as much social justice shit and buzzwords that the IP is jus to put butts in seats and once youve paid to see it theyā€™ve alreadu got wut they wanted and can care less how ppl donā€™t like it

1 Like

Its going to blow and the future movies . Temple of doom is far superior to Crystal skull , in my opinion. CS was ok , but it didnā€™t come close to the trilogy

1 Like