Excavation(day) frames drop horribly(stutters) when getting shot by plasma weapons and also when looking at the sun!!

It would do that to me sometimes as well prior to the update where the frames wouldn’t tank. It would happen once or twice to get my hopes up only for it to happen nonstop.

Oh damn i hope that’s not the case although probably is 😭

1 Like

I just tried a private one. That’s how I got the video.

A lot of bugs in this game don’t occur in private matches…

Except the audio bug, that thing knows no boundaries.

Yeah i still can’t believe you still get that It’s only on excavation??

No I get the audio bug on every map. Yesterday I played like 14 matches and only 3 of them I played with sound.

Right! Within the last months I’ve been running against this thing, I remember having a couple of matches where I just thought the thing was fixed, but no previous update or anything. I guess I was just lucky to get a couple of good matches. Also, the friends I play this with, have mentioned a couple of times “hey, is it fixed for you?” It seems to be working fine now, but then again, the next match, the fps drop for all.

Have you tried making a new psn account??

Damn!!!

I’m not making a new account for this game fuck that.

I mean i would try anything that bug is a problem maybe reinstalling the game or deleting saved data??

I’ve tried that already before and nothing. It only happens on this game, no other game do I have to summon voodoo magic to get it to run properly.

So I played Excavation day in both privates and pubs yesterday and I didn’t get the fame drops. May just be getting my hopes up but hopefully that curse is lifted for me.

Also after retrying the devs suggestion I didn’t get the audio bug the whole day. Again don’t want to get my hopes up but if it does fix the problem I’ll let you know what to do.

1 Like

Same, I’m still having this issue on standard PS4. It drives me crazy as fuck

Lucky you with the frame drops thing!!!

Yes! Please tell me about the audio bug!!!

I did, and it has no limits since a long ago. I do enjoy how smooth the other maps run!

Drives me crazy too!!! I can take the audio bug, but fighting becomes soooooo fucking hard with frames dropping. I get it on Excavation Day and on Backwater night at the north-west camp… which is weird af that only a part of the map is “bugged”

Essentially you gotta go to the settings, navigate to Communication Method and set it to USB cable. From there keep your controller plugged in when playing and it should fix it. I haven’t gotten it since however you never know when it’ll come back.

Really? OK! I appreciate it man! I’ll tell you how it goes. Wait, just one question: correct me if I’m wrong, but by changing that, I would need to run “wired” controls, am I right?