Exclusivity. Authenticity. Singularity.

Yeah that uh… that requires an answer from a professional therapist.

2 Likes

DLC’s hiding different mechanical changes are not good.

Those base classes aren’t 100% customizable, if there are customization hidden behind other classes.

JH87 is the same as Hunter, just different cosmetics options.

These DLC’s are granting you exclusive access to a unique class with unique stats, and early access to whatever weapon the DLC has.

Hiding too much gamplay behind dlcs in a competitive multiplayer game is bad business practice.

Mors customization, more personalization, less exclusivity, less rigidity.

I do not agree.

See if I can be clearer with Items Exclusive to Specific Classes.

For example:

The Samurai Predator.
Along with his DLC, Arma Katana was added;

The Viking Predator.
Along with his DLC, it was added as a Weapon, the Viking Hammer.

These weapons were later made available free of charge.
This is what is wrong !.

For Soldiers.

For example:

Dante. In his DLC, his Missile Launcher Weapon has been added.

The “Dutch” 2025. In his DLC, he added his Weapon and a Knife Model with his Specific Name !. “Dutch” knife ".

These Items should be Exclusive for each Class !.

If You want to use the Missile Launcher, You would have to Play with Dante;

If You want to use the Viking Hammer, it is with the Viking Predator that You would have to Play;

And so on.

The Basic Classes are Yes 100% Customizable.

Both Soldiers and Predators.

You can choose the Skin Pattern Colors, the Mask, the type of Dreadlocks, the Primary and Secondary Weapon, the Equipment that your Predator will use, Weapon Color, Armor Color, Mask Color, Mask War Paintings, Etc.

And for Soldiers, it is no different.

But You Won’t Select the Alpha by Example, and Put it in an All Blue Skin Pattern, with a Mask Different from the One He Wears, with a Weapon Other than His Own Scythe.

Or you will select the “Dutch” 2025, and put it on with a Cowboy Hat, put on a Knife different from his own, with a Weapon other than the one He uses, with a Colorful Uniform.

Do you understand what I mean?

So Eshtion, that’s why I think Classes should have more Exclusives.

Berserker, Hunter and Scout, are classes of predators that can be freely customized.

As well as the Attack, Recon, Scout and Support Soldiers.

But with things that are not from the other Specific Classes.

In another Post, I will bring this subject up for discussion.

Because due to 1 Year of Release, these other Basic Classes, need more Customizable New Items.

That is clearer, but also much stupider.

the DLC’s all clearly stated that the class was exclusive, but the weapon was early access. They state this.

This all goes back to having too much stuff be paid content beyond the base game is bad for competitive balance.

And binding weapons to classes limits customization and personalization. Forcing players to avoid using classes because it won’t let them use a loadout they want. I even want the wrist launcher unbound from the city hunter.

And the base classes would no longer be 100% customizable. If only dante had the missile launcher, and I couldn’t use the missile launcher on support, that is less customization.

Turning all these DLC classes into one trick ponies is a bad idea. Valkyrie for example. People like her stats, but they don’t like the hammer. But if we go by you, its forced upon them. Taking choices away from the players isn’t a good idea. Even if its as simple as cosmetics, still not good.

See I’m the other end of the spectrum, I don’t think there is enough customization. I want to fully design my fireteam unit and my predator clan. If I could, I’d make Dutch, Dutch, and Dante Body 3, just so a generic male and female could be Body 1 and Body 2. I want to use the stats of these classes, but make them look unique. I want Jungle, City, Elder, Alpha, Samurai, Viking, and OWLF to have Body 2, and I want Valkyrie to have a Body 1.

I want to make my loadouts look however I want, and have the weapons and stats I want. I don’t want to be locked into certain looks or weapons because I bought a DLC.

OK. Let’s analyze by parts.

This is exactly the Point that needs Change !.
Weapons and Equipment that clearly belong to a Specific Class, must be Exclusive to these Classes !.
Making these Items later accessible to the other Classes, causes the Weapon or Equipment to lose its Exclusivity.
You have to be able to Explore the Best of each Class, with every Resource It has!.

Do you see what You Wrote here ?.

“The City Hunter’s Pulse launcher.”

It is his Exclusive Equipment !.

It should not be used by other Classes.
Each could have their own Exclusive Equipment.

For You, and any other Person, to make Your Own Judgment as to what is Advantageous or Not for each Class.

For example.
The City Hunter.
He could have 3 Exclusive Equipment.
A Healing Applicator like the one in the Film (which He uses to Cauterize his Wounds), his Pulse Launcher and a Multiple Thermal Viewfinder.

That would be different from other classes!.

I’m not talking about Limiting the Customization and Personalization of Predators and Soldiers.

But separate what is from a Specific Class, from what is from a Basic Class.

But tell me:

Why do you want to use Dante’s Weapon in another Class of Soldier ?.

Does the Support Soldier, along with the other Basic Soldier Classes, no longer have Enough Weapon Options to Select ?.

My Friend, see the Absurd You are talking about !.

Technically, you want to change the cultures of the Yautja !.

Body 1 is for Males / Men.
Body 2 is for Females / Women.
Correct?.

In the Yuatja culture, Female predators do not occupy warrior roles.
There are only a few Exceptions.

You commented that the Players liked the Valkyrie Statistics, right ?.

I ask you: Have you ever seen any Male Valkyrie ?.

Why did the Players liking her so much ?.
Simple. Because she is an independent class.
With Own Statistics.

And there are differences between the Viking and her.
It is Completely Natural.
The Viking is Male, and Valkyrie is Female.
They cannot have Equal Statistics.

It is another error of this game.
Within the Classes, having the Male and Female Option as if Both were Equal.

But I repeat, it is precisely by purchasing a DLC that You will have Predators and Soldiers with Exclusive Customizations.

Again:

I don’t want to Limit Personalization and Customization.
But we have to separate what is a Specific Class, and a Basic Class !.

You haven’t heard a single thing I said.

But why? Why make these things exclusive? It makes no sense and as I said, is bad for Competitive multiplayer.
They never lost their exclusivity, they never had it. It has always been stated as early access, getting to use it before it gets released to the none dlc hoarders.
You aren’t able to explore the class fully, because of how limited the loadout is, you only get to use it one way, no exploration.

Its not his exclusive equipment. It came out with him, and added to the public pool the next update.
Why don’t you want players to choose their loadouts? Why can’t the wrist launcher be used with other classes, with other loadouts, to add more variety to loadouts?
But we can’t make our own judgement, as you are forcing certain classes to use certain weapons. I can’t determine the most advantageous weapons for the samurai, since I have to use the Katana.
Its a health kit by another name, and the other views aren’t useful in this game, and having the devs make a bunch of new visions that do nothing, and are only used by a single dlc class is a waste of resources.
But you are talking about limiting the customization and personalization of the “specific classes”

Well I don’t want to use dante’s weapon on any class, including dante’s, but that’s not the point of this question.
Theoretically, I’d want to use the missile launcher on the scout, seeing as he has the highest movement speed, so I can keep up with the pred, and when he stops to heal, I can be there and blast him with a rocket. I’d want to use it on the support, seeing as he has the highest health, so I can take a shot while aiming, and return fire with more damage that he gave. I’d want to use it with the recon, seeing as he has the best mud, so I can fire upon the pred without him knowing exactly where it came from. That last point also works for Dante 2025.
Sure they have weapons, but that can have more, and there is no real reason to keep weapons hidden in certain classes, other than you want it that way. There’s no one stopping you from doing that yourself, no need to take options away from other people.

You haven’t seen how absurd you are.
You are picking and choosing with comics and other expanded lore you want.
There are comics that have females in warrior roles, that aren’t the exception. Furthermore, while all that is expanded universe lore, this game has been given the stamp of canon by Fox. Not sure if that changed under disney’s Fox, but they haven’t said no. So if there are females in warrior roles here, that supersedes the contradicting expanded universe lore.
My problems with valkyrie extend beyond this, that they made a female norse class because people were asking for a female viking, because people wanted to use the viking stats, but as a female, and they gave us a new class.
And now you aren’t making sense more than ususal. The players like valkyrie because she has her own statistics. Why can’t we use those same statistics, but on a male? Why can’t we use those same statistics without the hammer?
Now we are getting into sexism. Since you love the expanded lore so much, you must know of the comics with the females being bigger and stronger than the males, right?
So shouldn’t the stats on those two be switched around? But you are applying human hormones to an alien race, when even humans can have females keep up with males.

But that exactly what you are saying. Having things exclusive means that you are limiting personalization and customization.
The specific classes are hamstrung into specific loadouts, and the basic classes will never have access to anything in the specific class, ergo less customization.

Gonna have to do their own custom roars too since theirs not many they can take from the movies

1 Like

But purpose would that serve in this game.thermal vision can already let you see footprints and sound locations.

1 Like

My Friend, Can’t you see that we are paying for a DLC where we only have the Predator Class as a differentiator ?.
We don’t need to keep changing the Weapons and Equipment of these Specific Classes. What we need is for them to be Different from these Basic Classes !.
When I say that we can better explore a specific class, I say it this way:
For example:
We have a Samurai Predator.
-He has an Exclusive Skin Pattern, with the Pattern and some Variations;
-He has Standard Armor Variations and some Variations;
-They have Standard Mask Variations and some Variations;

• He have a Primary Weapon and a Secondary Weapon Exclusive to this Class;
  • He have 3 Exclusive Equipment for this Class;
    This is what makes the class unique. This makes DLC Payment Worthy.
    Now, if Everything that comes with this Class, becomes available for free, why the DLC !?
    This Early Access Must End; E Stop the allowing access to Exclusive Classes for Basic Classes.
    Instead of using Exclusive Weapons from other Classes, New Weapons must be made for these Basic Classes.
    Tell me which Variation is Useful for a Specific Class ?.
    Variation of Weapons !.
    The Advantages Do not apply to what I am debating.
    Nor the Specifications.
    Do not confuse things!.
    From what I can see, you are more concerned with the specifications of each class.
    And how each weapon corresponds best to that specification.
    But, to increase competitiveness, the right thing would be to really hunt with what each class has and what each soldier has !.
    We will never please everyone.
    But I don’t think it’s OK to pay for a DLC to only have Early Access to things that will later be free.
    Worse, they will not even be Exclusive of each Class !.
    But we have to be based somewhere !.
    You are wanting the Samurai, the Alpha, the Elder, the City Hunter, to have Female Versions !.
    And that we also having versions of Women Based on Statistics from “Dutch” 2025, “Dutch” 87, and the OWLF Agent.
    The Class of Valkyrie came about by chance because we did not have a Specific Class of a Female Predator.
    And they did it Right !.
    Separating her from the Viking.
    I know that Male Predators are Stronger than Female Predators.
    And for humans, it is no different.
    I’m not trying to get into this Gender Issue. But it is a Reality.
    Males cannot have the same statistics as females.
    If the basic classes do not have access to what is exclusive to specific classes, where is the problem?
    Just make more weapons for these classes or a similar weapon.
    But the Specific Classes, need to be Differentiated from the Basic Classes my Friend !.
    Please Understand This !.

@MostlyPizza
He wants the quote
“Shit happens” and the laugh from the predator in mortal kombat

1 Like

Yes, that is what the DLC is selling. I paid for what I bought.
They are different. They have different stats.
But if the samurai did have its own pattern, why can’t I apply it to other classes if I bought the dlc?
Why have 5 exclusive things alongside the class?
As I said before, the most pay to win stuff you have, the worse the game is competitively.
A variety of weapons is good, and shouldn’t be locked to a specific class, because that’s the opposite of variety.
We’re not talking about perks of specializations here, don’t bring those up.
I’m concerned about having the freedom to choose what my predators and soldiers use.
That is not the right thing. Its limiting.
You intend to please less people.
The DLC does not only have early access, it has exclusive access to the class.
And even if they made weapons exclusive to DLCs, I’d want the choice to put what I paid for on what I want.
At the very least, I should be able to do what I want with the things I paid for.
I want female versions of things that are only male.
I want customizable male and female versions for classes like Dutch and Dante so I can use their stats, which I paid for, but have them look unique and personalized.
They did make the valkyrie class because we didn’t have a female class. But I don’t want a female class. I want classes that can be either so I can personalize my own characters.
I didn’t want females for females sake, I want choices for personalization sake.
She is separate from the Viking, which is the problem.
Depending on which expanded universe lore you read, females range from almost as strong as males (the difference is so small it won’t matter stat wise) to ridiculously more powerful than males.
It is different from humans.
You made this a gender thing, both by bringing humans into this, as well as criticizing my knowledge of the lore, without actually knowing the lore in question.
Yes they can.
Because I want to put the exclusive stuff on my basic classes. That is the issue. I want to give my Big Game Hunter (Assault class loadout) the Dutch’s knife. I want my Speed Run (Scout class loadout) the Mercenary.
If you’re just making the same weapon, but looking different, why not just give the look to everyone.
The specific classes are differentiated. They have various health, stamina, energy amount, energy recharge, speed, gear points, perk point, and passives as well as different specialization options.
I need you to understand that what you are saying is limiting choices, and reducing what I can do and how I look in game.

I’m fine with mandatory gear items on movie characters. Like say falconer with a falconer drone. Isabelle with a sniper. Signature items. Then custom classes use their biomasks and such. I actually like that CH has to take wrist launcher but it would help if wrist launcher wasnt absolute garbage.

1 Like

Exactly!.

It was actually the opposite and they were like snakes where the female potentially grows much much larger & could easily murder the armed males, didn’t even need weapons. Male preds were basically hunting trophies to try to impress their giant murderous amazon wives. Until a literal superhero crossover comic with avp where people then decided female preds are tiny and wear skimpy armor like they’re from Witchblade.

My Friend, to End the Conversation.

You want to Release Everything, for All Classes.
Predators and Soldiers.

I do not agree with this.

I think that Specific Classes need to have their Exclusives on account of the DLC.

And as for the Gender, each one has to have its Specifications separately.

Class of Male Predator and Class of Female Predator.
Class of Male Soldier and Class of Female Soldier.

There is no way for the Specifications to be the same for both.

Do you disagree with me ?. Post a Survey.
For you to see how I’m have the Reason.

As far as I know, male predators are stronger and larger than females.
Coincidence or Not, but for Humans this also applies.

If you don’t want to accept that having specific classes creates a much higher competitiveness, I can’t do anything else.

It would be ridiculous to see classes that are specifically male / male having afemale / female versions.

Like I said.

As far as I know, Males are Stronger and more Muscular than Females.

Of course, there are exceptions.
As for example the “Big Mama”.
A Great Female Predator.

But, reinforcement that Males and Females cannot have the Same Specifications.

The novel that created the term Hish/Yautja stated the complete opposite actually.

1 Like

Not completely true, there were non amazon females before that, but because expanded universe lore was never consistent, it was up to the individual writer to decide.

However, since the game was stamped as canon, this is what we have.

Yeah its ass. Disney plz retcon various Fox headcanons into something coherent.

Right now its in the hands of the lead director of the game who says preds click because cloak hurts.