Exclusivity. Authenticity. Singularity.

ACM was also stamped as canon if anyone remembers that debacle but its safe to say that game will never be referenced ever again.

Fox doesnt give a damn about their major franchises really.
Shane Black lol. Anyone can just walk in and vomit on a peice of paper and they greenlight it. Hoping for some consistency under Disney eventually.

1 Like

More options are better than less options.
But why can’t I use the stats for a male class on a female? There is no reason other than the devs don’t want to put in the time.
Yes, genders can have the same stats, just look at the basic classes.
You would lose the survey.
Again, predator genders don’t have males stronger and larger than females, except in the rarest of comics. And unless you bench more than Becca Swanson, you can only speak in generalities.
Unless you accept that having more options increases competitiveness, there is no hope for you.
And why would it be ridiculous? Are there no females elders? Were there no females when they were slaves? Did City or Jungle hunter’s clans have no females? Can females not cosplay as samurai or vikings? Can males not have the valkyrie’s stats? Are there no females in OWLF? Can no one else of ether gender have Dutch’s stats? Or Dutch’s stats? or Dante’s stats?

Resurrection and Covenant are also Canon. I put ACM above those two abominations.

I’m pretty sure this senile movie retconned everything ngl.
Not much was lost anyways but still.

Not gonna lie that’s actually offensive towards me as i summed up around a lot of thoughts and ideas that normal human brain or even a PC couldn’t do in at least like few months… and i did it in less than a month, i found optimal and ideal way to balance the game…

And plus you should know better that my topics always are connected with a string… so no i don’t need a professional therapist if you are talking about me needing it.

To define a bit more for the avg human brain to comprehend the post i made…

Its meant to connect with all other posts i made last year and up to now… and i keep changing it and modifying it to match almost entire playerbase, aka being neutral but also bringing in balance of what devs are supposed to be doing.

So yeah… @Eshtion and @REYNOSO_FUA11 do take a laugh but if you were in my head and knew what i was seeing you would cry and beg for forgiveness for treating me this way of thinking im way too attached or insane about “pixels”

By giving all classes access to all specializations so we get more of the same meta damage stacking that was already happening?

If you want to use Disciplined then play Scout the QUIET, SCOUTING CLASS. Play the cards you are dealt instead of trying to bring 20 sided dice to the table.

“Universal” classes aren’t classes at all.

1 Like

You have to be on purposely making me repeat myself when i say that this will work if they follow my guides i did since day one and up to now lol.

Were you not here when devs implemented field medics and people ran squad of 4 support only and people found a way to counter the so called “meta”

If you were thinking about this more than just a game and not only focusing it as specializations you would see my topic is meant to work alongside the future of the game and stopping it from dying even more, im here trying to prevent the evolve outcome.

Even a monkey would see that its always on the end day path from what devs did and made it highly locked and repetitive gameplay, all the ratings on steam from new people said it that it is… people on day 1 on forums said it was… and now you are here trying to acting like a hero thinking keeping it locked would help the game, no it won’t. I calculated the outcomes.

Fam.

You do realize classes are more than just a class, and you do realize people actually made loadouts in this game to not follow social based stereotypical standpoints for classes in this game of what zerkers and scouts are supposed to be…

Sure it may be fun to build scout to be this fast af hunter, but what’s the fun in that when you are forced on repetitive gameplay.

Fam what?

go on call me insane, i know you want to and so do others want to… thats what everyone does in life, call me crazy until the day that i wanted to prevent happens…

So far all my outcomes and scenarios i simulated came through for the game based on what devs did and i was correct with 97% accuracy

1 Like

Alright Buddy, Now I’m going to give you an Argument to Literally End the Conversation and leave you speechless.

It’s the variety you want, isn’t it ?.

Very well.
Just think a little !.

We currently have in the game:

• 10 Classes of Predators:

• Jungle Hunter '87 for those who bought the game in pre-order;

• Alpha and Elder have been added, but not by DLC;

• The 3 Basic Classes (Berserker, Hunter and Scout);

• And the 4 that were added by DLC: City Hunter, Samurai, Viking and Valkyrie.

• 8 Classes of Soldiers:

• The 4 Basic Classes (Recognition, Attack, Support and Batter);

• The OWLF Agent has been added but not by DLC;

• And the 3 Classes Added by DLC: “Dutch” '87, “Dutch” 2025 and Dante Jefferson.

OK?.

If All Predator Classes had the Male and Female Option, we would have 20 Predators and 16 Soldiers, right ?.

Wow, how much Variety !.

Now, use the Brain !.

Putting the Male and Female Option for All Predators and All Soldiers, Do Specifications Still Remain the SAME ?.

Does not add any variety !.
They are the Same Predators and the Same Soldiers !.

Now, you will want to hit back that you want to make your own predators and your own soldiers. No Exclusives.

More and Competitiveness ?. And the Variety ?. Where they’re Go ?.

Wouldn’t it be MUCH Better, if we really had several different classes with exclusives to differentiate them from each other?

Some Predator Females, Some Male Predators.
Some Male Soldiers, Some Female Soldiers.

But with Totally Different Specifications and Exclusive Weapons for each Class !.

You have to understand!.

Exclusive classes really make a difference when you compete.
And that brings variety.

But it is not a variety when that you have within the same class of predator or in the same class of soldier, the option of male and female, or Man or Woman.

As for Weapons and Equipment, if each Class has its own, there will be Variety !.

And the Customizations and Customizations, each Class can have theirs too.
What matters is that each Specific Class will have its Exclusivities in Everything !.

Specifications, Weapons, Equipment, Cosmetics in General.

You can Catch 3 Hunter Class Predators.

1 You Paint It Blue; With Mask A, and with Armor in Color B; With the Scythe of the Alpha for example.

The other, You take it and Paint It Red; With Mask C, and with Armor in Color D; With the Viking’s Hammer for example.

And the last one you take and paint him purple; With Mask E, and with Armor in Color F; With Samurai’s Catana for Example.

You still haven’t variety yet !.
It’s the same Predator Class !.
If he were a female, you would still have no variety !.
The Specifications would remain the Same!.

More Clear than that, Impossible !.

If you still have something to write, don’t waste your time.

Make a Post about it and let’s see what the Forum Community has to say.

If they will are against me, I take back everything I have said.

I meant no serious offense with what I said but after reading that thread it sounds crazy to me. I’m sorry but it just does.

It does cause its crazy to believe people with savant syndrome can predict outcomes of something based on scientific data and their abilities to think like super computers or even better?

So far i was right with predicting what the game would become.

You do realize i planned this post with most care?

I planned it so it didnt cause major imbalance

No. Classes are a class.

No its not, find me a proof where it says it is… but the proof must not follow basic average social standpoint

“In games and video games, especially role-playing games (RPG), a character class is a job or profession commonly used to differentiate the abilities of different game characters”

Differentiate the abilities of different game characters

BEEEP, wrong, predator hunting grounds is not an RPG, its an asymmetrical pvpe game.

2 more tries.

You’re playing the role of a predator.

Who fits a specific class.

In a video game.

BEEP, wrong… one more try

Asymmetrical games don’t follow scripted events, they follow somewhat scripted event such as “classes” which are not by your definition classes…

But by the definition of asymmetrical games, classes don’t have to follow their own meaning… player can choose whatever build he/she wants to play with against the other players in the environment.

???