Exile Predlocks 2.0

Dear Rey,
We are still currently reviewing our data.
When we find something we will let you know.
I can tell you, we have discovered that you’re a bitch.

Sincerely,
Dev.

2 Likes

Damn Illfonic and their lack of grammar that they’ll blame on autocorrect.

1 Like

Dear Rey.
Again, you’re a bitch.

With love,
Dev.

1 Like

Well so long as it’s with love.

1 Like

Just another friendly reminder on this, it’s been 14 business days and still no word on this.

I know I’m asking for an impossible thing here, you know… unlocking what’s already in the game for people who’ve purchased it but an actual respond would be appreciated. Again I’d tag the devs and/or the forum moderator but then I would be banned.

6 Likes

@Kassinaillia @Courier Are the people that paid for the Exiled actually gonna get their Predlocks or not? I mean we already had to wait 7 months for them to be added into the game at all, and now they’ve been labelled as Tank’s Predlocks and locked behind a Level 500 barrier.

8 Likes

Careful there with who you’re tagging, it could prevent them from compiling data and may result in me having to create an Exile Predlocks 3.0 thread.

6 Likes

ezgif-5-6289d3d1d2

5 Likes

3 Likes

You have more chance of finding bigfoot than accomplishing your goal here

1 Like

I will find him, teach him how to speak English and then have him call Illfonic out on their bullshit.

9 Likes

Just another friendly reminder on this, it’s been 16 business days and still no word on this.

Do you guys at Illfonic still wonder why people call you lazy, incompetent, useless scam artists or do you think what you’re doing is fine and they’re just haters?

3 Likes

Banned

Surprised I’m not at this point. I could try and tag kass and see if that’ll do it. Maybe I should make fun of cats.

You bout to cross some fucking lines

2 Likes

There are free games that get more support than this work of love

1 Like

Now you have to wait another 7 months to have an answer
~Devs

The fight for the Exile’s predlocks will never end.

2 Likes