Exile Predlocks 2.0

Not as long as I’m around. Everyone else will forget but I sure as shit won’t.

3 Likes

Forget what?

1 Like

I don’t remember

2 Likes

Just a friendly reminder that its been 17 days since you still haven’t received your exile predlocks solution 👍🏻

1 Like

Here I corrected this. It’s not just a me issue, it’s the communities issue and it’s one only Illfonic can answer.

4 Likes

Its not a me issue…I had the sense to not buy their reskinned classes

1 Like

Who said you’re a part of the community?

2 Likes

ezgif-1-d25a223e56

56lmeo-1

1 Like

Just another friendly reminder on this, it’s been 18 business days and still no word on this.

Before you shut down the thread for the mere mention of your name here @Kassinaillia, can you at least answer at what point can I tag the other devs so I can get an answer on this. You don’t seem to be getting one yourself, can you at the very least point me in the right direction instead of ignoring me.

4 Likes

Devs left this game.
There are few people working on it+they don’t care

Ik but I’m not stopping until I get an actual answer. All it takes is one person.

4 Likes

Dear rey.
We hear you.
Even tho you can barely hear anything most of the time.
Therefore were going to make sure you get audio bug every match until you get that we. Arent. Listening.

Sincerely,
Dev.

3 Likes

You’re gonna have to speak up because I can’t hear you! Damn audio bug.

2 Likes

Have you tried deleting your savedata?

1 Like

I will as soon as I find a way to turn off my 3D audio. I also should probably record a video of the predlocks not being unlocked even though I paid for them.

2 Likes

Even stevie wonder has seen that issue , buddy.

Look on the bright side

I can’t it’s dark in here, kind of like all the rooms in night maps where the lights are on but everything is pitch black.
@Fire

1 Like

You know…its people like you that are the problem with gaming today . Everything needs to be catered to you . Visibility, audio awareness, its embarrassing.

1 Like

Is it wrong to ask for the bare minimum? Is it?! If so then I will stop asking as they are a teeny tiny small little company that can’t be expected to do such things and therefore I apologize.

3 Likes

ezgif-4-3db0792af7