Exile Predlocks

Hey I’m just not giving them legitimate cause to ban my account, I’d rather say something else about them but then I’d get banned and no one else will bitch at them for this.

2 Likes

Scared of the ban hammer huh? Don’t worry , I would just get my contacts to reinstate you 👍🏻

More like I know no one else would pester them about this. They’d be pissed off for a bit and then they’d forget about the second they reveal how great, special, and cool the new “tank” pred is.

1 Like

I’m all for putting boots on necks , but im not a trouble maker 😇

Always knew you were a 🐈

What is that? A piece of popcorn?

Oh , its a cat . 🖕🏻

1 Like

Why’d you say thank you haha

Fr, dude was satisfied with the vaguest, most nothing response, as this community is used to.

1 Like

Tell me about it , there was always something odd about that rey guy 🤔

I couldn’t tell you 1 time an official on here has actually been informative. It’s almost always “yeah well if we can or want to, maybe.” Just enough for people to have hope but not enough to shed light on anything. They are all so dishonest

Its the 24 month anniversary of such vagueness 🥳

Just being courteous, kass ain’t a developer she’s a go between. No point in cussing her out for something she has no control over.

Man , its refreshing to see you get put in your place 😌

What place? I have a place? Where is it?

1 Like

The fucking kitchen.

I like snacks

Have you had turtle soup? Its delicious

Illfonic is shit! I’ll continue to address this😁

3 Likes

I think I speak for everyone in here when I say that Illfonic are pathetic. They are pisstakers. They are money grabbers. They don’t care about the community - don’t even try to make me think otherwise Illfonic because I smell the bullshit before it exits your mouths. There are more bugs in this game than there are players. All the noobs you see have just bought the game, who are very plentiful, but here’s the catch - they only on average play the game for about 2 days and then uninstall etc. Updates continue to get worse and worse - Wolf is a pathetic attempt at a DLC and Grade A money grabbing, Emissary is literally a Predator who couldn’t even make it into the final cut of the worst Predator movie.

Also, Illfonic literally every single update:
Polish_20200806_184702461

2 Likes

I honestly believe the OG team loved this franchise and really wanted to make something special.

3 Likes