Exile Predlocks

I feel that way too. There’s a very noticeable shift in quality, excitement and overall content around a certain time and you see it dropping off from there. Updates used to be longer, have more things added or taken away for better balancing. Now its just…here, have a shader. Here, have some half-assed DLC. Or hey, we’re actively listening to feedback from all mediums to make the game better but we’re actually not but we pay our forum mod to say that and expect you all to believe it because we think you’re as stupid as cattle.

1 Like

Yeah that was evident with the first 3 DLCs, especially the City Hunter

1 Like

Alright @Kassinaillia, it’s been a few days since the update, hell even had the whole weekend to come up with something so what’s the word on this issue. Surely it can’t take this long for answer on something this simple, also to remind Illfonic that Exile is still marketed with those predlocks, everyday some unfortunate individual is buying this class and left wondering where’s everything they paid for.

1 Like

If thats the least of their worries, I would consider them fortunate

Far from it but it is the only one where I am personally affected so now I’ll hound them until they give a legitimate reason as to how they can easily fuck up something so simple and what the plan is to remedy that.

1 Like

Sometimes no answer , is an answer .

The monks that I spent 6 months with in the himalayas taught me that .

2 Likes

What do those monks know, nothing! That’s what. I will get an answer that isn’t silence.

1 Like

Please keep in mind that IllFonic keeps normal business hours, meaning we are only in office from 9 am to 5 pm PST, Monday through Friday.

As I said earlier, when I am able to update the community, I will do so.

Bro! How many of us are even LV 500? I’m curious if anyone is even high enough to use them. God I’m so sad I love it, they’re thick and just kinda like a lion’s mane sort of, lol. I was so happy but now…me and my LV 151 self are just like…WTF, Why would you do this?

1 Like

I understand that however it’s been what 3 business days since the update released, how long does it take for the team to answer these simple questions of:

• Why are Exiles actual predlocks an unlockable item at a high level instead of being unlocked when purchased from the store.

• Why is he being marketed to have “Tank” predlocks if his predlocks are just Elders, it’s disingenuous to consumers.

• Why does Exiles (elder) predlocks get multiple colors whereas regular elder locks get nothing.

How much longer are we going to wait. It’s been 7 months since he released without the locks he was marketed with.

Also I find it funny how you can’t unlock any other dlc preds locks at any level but exiles are fair game. If the excuse is “we fucked up” then I’d be content with that so long as they fix the issue, but this bullshit is completely illogical.

3 Likes

@Kassinaillia yo seriously tell your shit team to step up. Tbh if I were you I’d find another gig or another studio to work at… seems like working at Illfonic won’t get you anywhere in life

3 Likes

@Kassinaillia just another friendly reminder on this, it’s been 5 business days and still no word on this.

I understand you can only tell us what you’re told but unfortunately that’s not good enough for me or anyone else that has been waiting since October. Please make sure to remind whoever is in charge of this issue that people are waiting for what they paid for.

2 Likes

1 Like

Did you find that or did someone make it for you?

Honestly, my wife heard me say hail Satan so many times playing with everyone she sent it to me

Would you like me to make that your new melon PFP?

Maybe…?

I might have something for you later then…

1 Like

@Kassinaillia just another friendly reminder on this, it’s been 7 business days and still no word on this. Anything at all? Is this question too hard for anyone there to answer?

Remember, everyday this goes unfixed some poor sap is buying Exile completely oblivious that they won’t get everything shown on the picture.

2 Likes

If only Illfonic could Just be honest and say they wont and dont Care about this issue.

2 Likes