Explaining the current balance in this game to gf rn. (Come talk to lazys gf about balance)

Hi gf here, hes explaining it perfectly. His head hurt because yall are dumb as a bag of rocks. I fully agree with his rework.

1 Like

Shes kinda rude about it. Sorry about that. But she aint wrong. We have been at this discussion for hours now so she is getting the big picture.

1 Like

“Be bold. Just do it”
Nothing great was ever over night and nothing perfect was done on the first try.

That’s as far as I’ll go defending illfonic and I don’t have insider information on gaming. I fix trucks for a living not code. That being said this game is a unique experience to me. It needs work but I don’t know whats involved in fixing it so I give the devs a lot of slack. I also know that a lot of things from other games could be implemented, but having read Lazy’s rework I think some of it is off the mark.

If I play FT I want to FEAR the Predator. At the same time, if it bleeds we can kill it. That feeling is hard to capture so props to anyone trying. In the end we need to agree about what we’re balancing and nobody has really been able to yet.

Just my 2 cents. Grab some coffee with it.

3 Likes

That was the whole point of my rework guide, though I will admit a few things are iffy

Otherwise agreed for the most part.

2 Likes

I actually plan to update my rework guide btw. There is lots of shit on there ive changed my mind on or want to drop entirely.

2 Likes

Hi lazy’s gf here.

3 Likes

Thats her.

She play play the game or nah? That’s the main question and about e balance In the game it’s close but no close at all :/ a good fireteam can rape the pred I gurentee no matter how skilled the player it may last longer with a good player but he still ain’t gonna win Unless the team fuccs up big my guy lol

^^ Action balance atm

Ur rework was great tho

3 Likes

I don’t really play the game, but I’ve seen it played enough that I understand what is happening. Lazy is also explaining many parts of the game that I didn’t understand, he did a great job and now I fully understand the rework.

If you wanna ask anything else I’m down to answer.

1 Like

Ight no that seems perfect den lazys a great explainer 😂 I mean if you watch gameplay it may seem simple from either side but when 1 team is in a party and all know each other the pred is straight fucced :b

2 Likes

Because I’ve seen Lazy play both ft and pred, so I feel a bit more unbiased. But no ur right, pred is fucked most of the time.

2 Likes

Yea it’s sortov rare to find a good team so mainly pred wins but when you do theirs no chance

It iz multiplayer and is mainly skill I’ve seen preds rape great teams some of its skill some of its bullshit dps :)

2 Likes

Yeah. Thats a problem tho. People say its balanced and I guess it is but in all the wrong ways.

2 Likes

Def it’s weird my guy it’s balanced but their needs to be a ranked mode and unranked and rando modes

UNranked and ranked should be the only ones that ALLOW not need party/cordinated teams

(I like my idea I just made :))

1 Like

I think that’s a pretty smart idea, it seems fair to the casual players and players who want to play more competitively. I def think it would put predator hunting grounds on the map for twitch, in my personal opinion.

1 Like

Oh ofc for competitive gameplay personally I don’t care for watching shit but all those ppl would love this

They can make competitive builds ect 😂

1 Like

Yeah I totally get that you’d rather play the game than watch. I think it would bring more interest into the game and possibly introduce more players into the game.

Also, competitive builds would be interesting to watch and have other players take inspiration from. I think that would bring more positivity into the community.

1 Like

Yes atm it’s a lot of angry ppl who spent money on a game only for the fact it’s based off our fav childhood movies and it’s pretty trash and not loved by actual gamer gamers lol 😂 if any of that makes sense

1 Like

No that makes perfect sense. I think that there needs be options for both types of players, as I think the game would naturally attract both groups of gamers.

1 Like

Its balanced right now. If your a really good fireteam who works together you will probably win against the predator. If your a really good predator who knowns what hes doing you chances are also 50/50 winning against them.

1 Like