Family Recipes

Me too. One of my favourite soups. There are many variations though and I like only one if them šŸ˜

Mousse cake

3 Likes

I like the one made with beets

1 Like

Thatā€™s pretty much the only one. Thatā€™s red borshch. These also something called green borshch - boiled egg sliced and something called a sorrel (green leafy veretable similar looking to spinach) but itā€™s inferior to red borshch. Red borshch can include beets, potatoes, chunks of beef and beans, but Iā€™m pretty picky about beets being shredded instead of diced. Potato had to be cooked just right, not falling apart and not too raw so I usually leave it out.

Right now Iā€™m favoring indian food. I like the spices. Thereā€™s a thick cheese - planner - that can be fried with spices and doesnā€™t melt. I like their spinach dish, but have not tried to make it myself. And their breads - naan and roti are one of the best Iā€™ve tasted (when just made). I also fry lady fingers - indian veggie - which is pretty decent.

I want to try indian food

That red yogurt chicken looks good but I donā€™t know what itā€™s called

I donā€™t know names other and google gives iffy results/pictures sometimes, but spices really make a difference

Tandoori chicken is what itā€™s called I think

1 Like

Iā€™m kinda vegetarian so I donā€™t really follow meaty foods too much, but today I got chicken taki masala. Chicken is so so, but the taki masala sauce is pretty tasty but

Iā€™ve got an amazing recipe/method for my own special Chorizo Omelette. When I get 5 mins Iā€™ll share it.

1 Like

Im making chorizo for breakfast dinner

Just beef chorizo with eggs on tortillas with sour cream

1 Like

Northern white rhino steak. Delicious.

Drizzle with pred blood sauce for that healthy radioactive glow.

Chilled monkey brains for dessert.

2 Likes

Lol. Its mad funny you say that. There was this restaurant in NyC that was caught serving exotic food like that. They got shut down

No they didnā€™t. Well, officially they did. But not really.

They did tho. It was a news spectacle for like three weeks last year. They arrested the owner the cook all servers the dishwasher, bus boys and host and they were all charged with poaching, selling exotic animals, selling endangered animals and also some other charge. All got 50 years to life lol.

It went underground. You can now get even more exclusive food items. JFK brain nuggets, Elvis steak, grilled breast of Marilyn Monroe just to name a few. Quantities are obviously limited.

Lol. Funny. I can see that. I am currently cooking up a dodo bird egg for breakfast. Im thinking over easy with a side of wild boar bacon

Not bad.
James Cameron prefers T rex eggs served in a bowl carved from the skull of Jesus.

It pisses of the church in several interesting ways.

So you just go out to your local Home Depot and as for a Jesus man thats muffed. And yeah t rex eggs are good but not better than a fried saber tooth back

No. There is only one Jesus skull bowl. James Cameron won it in a poker game against Mel Gibson. He had 4 aces. James Cameron had 7.