Fanboys... are blind.

So many forums on map ideas like other planets/ areas etc… even 2 v 10 can open up some fun game play

1 Like

facepalm

Not saying there arent good ideas out there. Just saying that from a technical/financial/development perspective. I dont see very many of them coming to fruition. And those that do, I am almost certain will be as half assed as everything else. Its a shame but as @Idunno56 just said… It izz what it izz

2 Likes

Very well put lol

1 Like

I agree. 10 more yrs till next predator game

I really enjoyed avp2 from 2003… such a good game for back then

2 Likes

What the fuck are you talking about?

Hey look, I found your first and only intelligent comment.

Heres another intelligent coment. Females do not usually hunt. The samurai is dark house comic spin off and is male. Everyone nit picks the games skins loot etc… reminds me of the world of warcraft forums…

Actually i wish mythics were harder to get or by some type of hard weekly challenge.

Yeah but there’s really no reason that they cant make female versions of elder/alpha/samurai. They kinda fucked up when they Gave us female preds in the first place.

1 Like

I must say that even in the winning situations, I still felt frustration most of the time. The pred was either too easy to down or he died because of a damn bug…

1 Like

3 Likes

Lmao that’s fkn great xD

1 Like

A classic loll

An image’s worth a 1000 words !

1 Like

Avp done right back then when you were a predator or alien you felt like you were exactly that

For me it’s now absolutely obvious what kind of game PHG is. The game is like 2 months old but already have 2 paid DLCs. As well as shitty balance and tons of bugs/glitches. =/

1 Like

Reason why I’m quite serious about the community considering boycotting Illfonic:

So they can learn that they need to communicate better and not just TWEET prpmotional streamers platform for clout chasing/grabbing.

So Illfonic can learn to not release shit half assed (especially good iconic franchises like Predator)

And so they can learn how to actually care MORE about the game than paid DLCs and Promoting their platform on other streamers.

Their whole structure is out of whack. Its a shame.

1 Like

They seemed to smooth most major bugs out with this patch

1 Like

They did get some of the more major ones but they still have a lot to go unfortunately. I saw no mention of the combistick bugs being fixed and people are still getting him with the auto claim bug.

People :"ThE GaMe nEeD tO Be BoYCotTed CaUsE No CoNtEnT PaNdEMiC IS nut a ExcuSEEEE

People wih a brain: “actualy work at home mean that you don’t have the tools for properly work. also tools used by video game compagny cost over 1000$”

Screenshot_432