Fantasma, Can We Talk?

Why do you discriminate others based on how much melanin they have in their skin, the way they are genetically programmed to look, what DNA they have, or where they are from? And why do you insult people if they slightly disagree with you, and call their family sex workers and make death threats?

You seem to cite things from generations past as your evidence, but is it not in the name of progress that we move past those and ensure that they do not occur again? And is it not proof that progress has occurred if the only evidence you can cite is from generations past?

I urge you to give me a serious answer, as it all seems rather pointless to me.

5 Likes

This is a little to far Senate. He may be a asshat but I do not wish this on anyone. He is just upset that he cant get all the great sugar cereal amd Doritos in whatever 3rd world country he lives in

3 Likes

Probably true that I took it a little too far, and I also wouldn’t wish that condition on anyone. I’ll change the thread so that OKH and C don’t get pissed at me.

1 Like

Lol okay. Idk if okh would be mad but courier for sure.

1 Like

fixed

1 Like
  1. I’m a Pre-Med student, everyone has equal amounts of melanin, it is just what color of pigment is produced and how far reaching the branches of the melanocytes are that determines skin color. I despise racists, and believe that people should be judged by their character and virtues, not race or skin color.
  2. America does not have nearly the highest crime rate in the world, that would be Venezuela, with a crime rate of 84.36.
  3. I am sorry if I worded it to be more of an interrogation, I just wonder why you are posting what you do here.
  4. Could you give me a source for the police shooting as I have not heard of a recent incident involving the killing of a colored man with 7 bullet wounds. I do not have any family in law enforcement either, so I’m not exactly part of that group so to speak.
  5. While my account is a joke account, I sometimes let my anger get the better of me, so I do apologize for that if I was informal. I will not incite an argument or reply with anger as long as you won’t either.
7 Likes

Why are you even trying? This person is mentally deranged. Like no joke. No rational sane person would act like this even in an online forum. And he does it knowingly. He falsely accuses other people of using exploits and hacks yet countless people have posted videos of him exploiting under the map. Then ge whines and complains that he is being personally attacked and responds with incoherent racist genocidal comments.

There are people who can be saved and reasoned with. Fantasma isn’t one of those people.

7 Likes

Eh, it may be futile, but its always worth a shot to see if people can listen to reason, it may not work, but at least I can say I tried to be nice to him.

3 Likes

The joys of the Internet mate , anonymity makes the worst of even the purest sometimes

1 Like

I am only saying this because you aren’t the first to try. Others have tried to reason with him, yet here we are.

The plot twist? The people trying to reason with him ? It was himself on alt accounts 😱😱😱😱😱

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if everyone in here is Fantasma and I’ve been having conversations with 1 insane person for 9 months

3 Likes

Unbeknownst to you, you yourself are also Fantasma!

We are all Fantasma here.

2 Likes

No , I am fantasma

2 Likes

Oh boy, this is going to turn into a whole Spartacus situation isn’t it.

3 Likes

Oh fantasma wouldn’t want me as an alternate personality. Because I would be the one personality to end all that shit with a lead vitamin.

3 Likes

This all reminds me of the movie identity

why do i feel like the way fantasma talks sounds like some sort of monologue in doom from a demon overlord on crack

he always sounds so mysterious and monologue-ey when he writes on here

of course when he actually talks he sounds like one of the grunts from halo but i digress

2 Likes

We might be in the matrix and he is the machines 🤔

1 Like

My god you are being so patient and educated in answering him.

2 Likes