Fantasma, Can We Talk?

quite the mechanical wonder if i do say so myself

1 Like

I like turtles

1 Like

Thank you, I will try!

1 Like

Maybe you start off with a neutral question like what music he likes so it doesn’t seem like a interrogation

I think I’d be best if we all just ignore that person.
This is what he/she wants. This attention. Just ignoring is the best option. He/she is just an internet troll lol

2 Likes

Yes

Simply view their profile and change where it says normal to ignore for 4 months

Send him straight to the gringo gulag

Thank you @MassImpact124 for giving me the power of the BAN HAMMER!

1 Like

The ban hammer is real for you. If you want it.

1 Like

lol serious responses to the guy why

wow i love how hypocrite you are fantasma, in the end you are the one who started to insult everybody in game, exploiting bugs for your own benefit, spiting and insulting every predator that killed you in the hole back in the day.

And now here you are insulting, being racist, and wishing people death, i think you should watch yourself in the mirror and do something else with your life until you get once again ban from the forum xD

1 Like

It becomes my business when my eyes see the stupid shit you do to other people in here and when you actively approve of rape, racism, genocide and are a general shitbag in and out of game.

At this point there is no peace to be found with you. I never once interacted with you until AFTER you started spamming threads with your racist, genocidal psycho babble bullshit.

I don’t give a shit what feelings you have because at the moment you started doing that, your human rights card was immediately voided forever imo.

What’s up, broski lol

Gringo Gulag=GG

1 Like

I like Cadillacs too.
But I like turtles

Turtle religion will rise
And will overthrow the melon heads on this forum!

2 Likes

I dunno what I’m doing at this point

1 Like

Hey what kind of music do you like

Preach

Lol I’m Swedish

1 Like

Fantasma probably looks like what Ronald McDonald and the chick from the Wendy’s logo would give birth to if they had a kid. Hahahah eat a dick fantasma I hope you get bird flu.