Fantasma, Can We Talk?

Oh, yeah, they got their ONE black guy in there… Darth Sideous is a racist!

1 Like

Neat art. Still can’t hit shit with that helmet on 😉

1 Like

Rebel SCUM!

2 Likes

Fuck you

Chicken is delicious.

Agreed

Oh! Don’t misunderstand, my minor was Philosophy. Just making a joke that our friend here has alot of the same attitudes of a first year philosophy student going through an existential crisis .
If you are interested in the subject I highly recommend these podcasts :
-The partially examined life
-very bad wizzards

1 Like

Ok, I can do that. Thank you for letting me know.

1 Like

I mean some people get famous for whatever reason or another.

The reason you became known here is because you exploited an unintended aspect of the game and bitched like a prepubescent, needy, girly boy.

But you didn’t become famous until you started acting like a stupid cunt in the forums with your spam and creating over 15 accounts by now, after being repeatedly banned.

You are NOT the good guy in any part of this story. So go take your victimhood psychobabble bullshit and shove it up your ass.

2 Likes

Felicidades para tu famoso. ?Pero para bien or para mal? Aprender del curandero de los hongos. Un regalo para todos nosotros.

Never claimed innocence. But I and many others are JUSTIFIED in their harsh treatment of you. I never insulted you until AFTER you had spammed these forums with racist, psychotic copy paste messages. You ARE NOT justified in your actions.

You are just a sad, dumb motherfucker who is completely triggered over losing their favorite exploit and fOr people calling you out for using it as a crutch, then screaming ingame like a goddamn psych ward patient. And then bringing that same immature, pansy bullshit into the forums. Take your fuckin L, put on your big boy pants and fucking get over yourself.

If you actually stopped acting like a fucking lunatic and presented yourself as a decent person, no one would recognize you. If you actually apologized to everyone in here then maybe some would return the favor. And those who don’t, fuck 'em. Ignore them. If you want this shit to stop you are going about 100% the wrong way.

But you are who you are. Which is why I expect no change from you. So from now on I’m just muting your ass. You are beyond redemption.

1 Like

Hence why I typically go unnoticed except for the occasional controversial post in the forums about this game and being relatively active on the forums in the almost 100 days I’ve been here. Think the most recognizable thing about me is my username and that’s about it.

1 Like

Why does this feel like a fourm version of infinity war. Lol fantasm is thanos.

1 Like

In my book going unnoticed is a good thing. Mo money mo problems.

Something like that

Lol Fantasma is like a minor villain who thinks hes thanos xD.

Idk he does have the six infinity profiles his first one (the parrot) is the soul gem. Lol

1 Like

If that the case then I am Captain America. Because:

3 Likes

Omg I remember that from comedy central. Rofl

1 Like

Plot twist of this whole ordeal:
the orginal fantsma has been gone and its just a group of copycats this entire time (phg decsec) lol