Fantasma vs Rombak

I heard there are two psychopaths on the hunting grounds, what can you tell us about these two fearsome warriors?

They have no fear and destroy everything they see,strongestwarriors on the game

They have an unhealthy obsession with prostitutes, claim they have video evidence of hecking but never post it, and are probably going to be the only notable thing worth remembering about this game long after the servers die, Fantasma in particular.

Light_unit108 has entered the chat

2 Likes

Do you have a clip in which they both fight? I understand that one plays in the fire brigade and the other predator.

Fantasma has a greater affection for shit, prostitutes, sons of prostitutes and I quote “the third leg of the black man”. He also has a word obsession to go under the map to talk shit.

Rombak is for the most part a carbon copy with some notable differences, kind of like captured pred is to JH.

The first difference being he cares more about hacks even if he doesn’t know how to identify them so he’ll call anyone a hacker while simultaneously asking people to provide him some. Another difference is he also has a wired obsession with homosexual men and pedophiles for some reason. Also he is Romanian whereas Fantasma is South American of some sort yet he tries to copy Fantasmas accent.

Both have a lot of similarities in that they both have a deep hatred for @Scarface_1983. Both will stop at nothing to keep bitching at people even if it means making several alt accounts.

To sum up, if these two titans of mediocrity were to square up I’d give Fantasma the edge since he can at least come up with his own stuff whereas Rombak can only mimic.

3 Likes

I searched for epic games to add them to my friends list to play with them but I didn’t find them instead I met Bako80, I got confused

@Bony_Scot hello) 👋😅

Is Fantasma known for anything else, outside of PHG? Or is he like just the patron saint of the game only?

4 Likes

Fuck if I know, hopefully they stay within this game only. Imagine playing Halo or something more obscure and then the next thing you hear is “JU MOTHER FUCKIN BISH!!! PROSTITUTA HAKKER!!!”.

3 Likes

I almost want that to happen. If not him than somebody who can do a good impression, it would be toxically hilarious.

1 Like

Fantasma is intimidating. Rombak on the other hand sounds as if he’s sitting on the toilet and trying to squeeze one out when he speaks, he’s a Fantasma-Wannabe and copying the way Fantasma speaks.

3 Likes

BakoKaka!

I met several times in the game someone who nicknamed the players. He played as a predator

Yeah Fantasma made my headset explode when I got into a match with him😂 he ran off the map so I couldn’t kill him shouting Prostituta all the way😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Okay, but did these two fighters play once together or one against the other in a match? If you have a video, post it.

I wouldn’t know I’m afraid

Are you referring to the Halo Infinite game?

The great whore of Babylon.
Cant forget that.

1 Like

I was summoned?