Favorite video game

Immediately thought of -

Metal Gear Solid
Super Mario
Earthbound

1 Like

Ah yes the poorly designed gang fights. Clearly the hallmark of great souls design.

FIGHT ME

Hollow Knight

Git

1 Like

NEVA! THE MAULER/BOMBER GUY WAR WILL WAGE ON FOREVA

Need to get back into Elite. My poor Xbox is collecting dust right now

2 Likes

From childhood I would say that my favourite game was counter strike 1.6.

1 Like

GTR2 (15 years old and still the best simulation of sportscars, from the 70Ā“-today)
GTA V (Online) donĀ“t played in 2021ā€¦ I think Iam done with it
Total War Rome II (one time in a year i start a new campain)

Predator Hunting Grounds! I still love it and the best Game for some quick matches!

People give it hate for its past and glitches but I really like assassins creed unity

Return to Castle Wolfenstein; specifically the multiplayer!

2 Likes

ā¬†ļøā¬†ļøā¬‡ļøā¬‡ļøā¬…ļøāž”ļøā¬…ļøāž”ļøB, A, Start

A B A C A B B

I D F K A

I donā€™t understand how some folks can have a definitive thing like ā€œfavorite songā€, ā€œfavorite movieā€, ā€œfavorite bookā€, ā€œfavorite video gameā€, ā€œfavorite board gameā€, ā€œfavorite artworkā€.

I mean, even when it comes to food, there are too many dishes that some are who look, or taste, or smell more beautiful than others out there, and I as a person, would lā€™d be a hypocrite to say ā€œoh, this is my true favorite dish!ā€. Knowing how much good food is out there, as example.

You could ask what are good games on NES. Or Atari, or from this decade, or the past one. Think things trough a bit.

There are plenty of games from different years for me, depends on the genres out there you wish to talk about.

Song: Creation of Earth
Movie: Gladiator
Book: Redemption of Althalus
Video game: WoW (no longer play it though)
Board game: Gloomhaven
Artwork: Godā€™s creation aka the universe.
Food: Lasagna

Not hard.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think you understand the concept of ā€œhaving a favoriteā€, it literally means that you would pick that specific thing over another if the choice was given.

Woaw, you must be really fun at parties.

Dude, having a favorite something has nothing to do with how fun you are.

Youā€™re overthinking it way too much.

I understand and is difficult for me to choose. Because as I said, I canā€™t disregard a good game over another good game. Be it from the same time or different times.

For example, I canā€™t disregard Diablo as a series of games from Baldurā€™s Gate as a series of games. Diablo has a higher number of installments ,the other has fewer.

I canā€™t disregard Artists and their works from different times or artistic styles or currents. I canā€™t choose one artist or a piece of art and say ā€œOh, I like this the best!ā€ it would be unfair. Or poor in judgment, taste, you name itā€¦

Well, that means youā€™re a very indecisive person, you have a hard time choosing things over others. It doesnā€™t mean anything bad, just the type of person you are. It could actually be a good thing in some cases because you take the time to weigh out your options in order to make the right decision.

Or it simply means that I choose to appreciate what is beautiful and unique in each thing that we talked about. And I am not infatuated or simple-minded enough to make the mistake of choosing a thing over another just because.

Is not the same in regards of people. And who I like or not as a person. Do not be mislead.

šŸ‘† I can say I agree to some extent to what you said here.