Fear Factor

Does impenetrable even stack with height advantage perk?

Yes. Used that way back before the cloak buff for a tree tank build when melee was literally strait up suicide

gonna use this i guess… trash scout lol

if dithered lenses were 4 perk points i would use them lol…

Its not so easy to avoid when he leaps behind you or you’re activating an objective or focusing on the AI… Its not that hard to make a mistake, now if I see him coming, yeah, just circle him and he can’t hit you.

1 Like

Honestly ditch the net for the hand held and go full range. Lean on the hand held cuz it’s harder to track than the bow or shoulder caster.

That’s what my plan was for a similar build

1 Like

Yeah, super situational. Very easily countered as well with good teammates.

Yes I know, potatoes. Nothing you can do about them though except teach them and wait for the playerbase skill to improve

A premade of skilled players invalidate the majority of weapons and tactics. PC spam? Does not work. Net gun? Its suicide to use it. Melee? death sentence… Against a skilled team its probably just bunny hopping and fast arrows like Sharpy does.

Now in regulars where you’re going to have 1-2 decent players and some regulars, its working well. Face one of those players running that and we won at the chopper but we almost got killed.

This completely reinforces my point

My point is, it works more often then not in randoms. If we judge how effective everything is against pro players in the best scenario… You’re probably not going to get far :)

It works against inexperienced and/or stupid players, or when properly executed in the right situation. That’s fine as is

Yeah, its fine but I smell a nerf coming since its to powerful against randoms and to easy to pull.

That said the disk man, the disk is bonkers lol. When I find disk users now, I run around like a headless chicken :D

1 Like

See…this made good disc users God Tier. I wanna see some vids from @BAWGGS and @Thescoutpredmain
I’ve already seen @REYNOSO_FUA11 ruin us with it.
Myself and most preds I’ve found in the wild using it though? Yeah they still suck

1 Like

Personally I think it needs a nerf to 2 uses and give it less HP, so if it get’s stuck into something, I can actually destroy it before I die of old age :)

Someone mentioned making shot guns do 5x damage against the disc and I love the idea. It makes sense to introduce the Predator to skeet shooting

Shotguns needs something that is good overall, not just in case someone brings the disk. As it is, shotguns are good for clearing AI, not so good if the predators jumps on you.

My version of buffing the shotgun is to give it stagger or knock back. So if the predator is on you, very close, you can stop him in his tracks from shooting up close arrows or using melee.

1 Like

Definitely not. Last thing we need is to make melee even more difficult

This would do nothing for good players where melee is useless anyway but help casuals and low skilled players to deal with melee better.

What is that?

Actually melee isn’t completely useless. I’ve been on a tear lately since Valkryie came out. Hit and run melee is incredibly effective and viable even after her nerf.
But that knock back would completely ruin it, instead of taking a few rounds before jumping out I’d be thrown out of position, likely suffer a collision leap, go straight up then be a sitting duck