Fear Factor

Think you get my point though. Especially if they catch a frago to subdue and aquire an alien lifeform.

This game could really benefit from some dark enclosed hallways or underground tunnels in my opinion. Amp the scary horror aspect. Just the one tunnel under that Airstrip structure has me convinced a few of these in a map could add a very welcome tense player experience.

1 Like

so this game starting in daylight and going dark doesn’t interest you ?

so a day and night cycle could make it more appealing for adding fear ?

1 Like

ive heard people scream into the mic when iv been right in front of them then key-up the MIC and shout “RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” as i uncloak and attaack at the same time…

They jump as high as the pile of shitt that propells them up as it leaves their ass!

Nope, as a pred this is terrible area for gameplay, you cant escape. Excavation is pretty shitty because of that

It’s a pure trade off. Pure invisibility and a inescapable plasma shot versus self contained like a rat in a maze. I’m not talking the whole map, and it would ultimately be up to the Predator if they wanted to engage.

No, it would be a balancing mess.

with all the fireteam tech and high beam torches and maybe adding torches that can pick up the predator as an item that can be used 3 times and the pred uses vison mode or a new one ? it could work on a separate mode

In the dark it would be far harder to see the predator at all distances. Limited use items would also not do anything, you need to amp somehow the vision capabilities of the FT at night or you need to rebalance the entire game around less visibility.

The AI would be another serious issue. You got armies of them and they shoot trough shit and span all around you. Had a game yestarday were I look down to collect a mission item from a dead guy and enemy AI spawn right around me, it was hilarious and painful at the same time lol

1 Like

haha true about the A.I

everything

yes, and also just generally less bright textures

I have to switch that opinion from my last post. The disc kinda is too slow on default to own elite FT with it. Veteran players are a pain to down in cqc. I have been away on Outriders and now RE8. I will jump on more. Really loving the discipline perk. I think it should be an option for other predators but some small negatives should be added. Like weapon switching being louder or the noise made last longer.

Maybe they click LESS but I like the option to play stealthy at ANY time as a a Predator. It could be bad to thoughlol test servers would be nice. Like hunt showdown did in EA

1 Like