Fearless and down range issue.

Just tested with and without both fearless and down range perks. Both with and without the perks using the same weapons drop the same fireteam member in the same amount of hits. Bow with down range vs without, same amount of hits no head shots taken either time.

2 Likes

We also tested fearless with various mele weapons and the results are the same, both with or without take the same amount of hits.

1 Like

Pointless perks.

1 Like

and i’m assuming you also tested on every single FT class and zerker vs not zerker and with and without OWLF/tough skin/ both perks taken too huh and uh charged vs uncharged? i’m afraid without footage or posting dmg numbers i can’t take your post as a fact
otherwise it looks like it does matter

as an example these are the bow dmg numbers
base shot 53 Wbuff 58 W OWLF 50
Fullycharge 70Wbuff 77 WOWLF 66
base head 93 Wbuff 103 WOWLF 89
full charge 122 Wbuff135 WOWLF 116

so this would imply with the 77 dmg for example assault has 150 hp without buff it would take an extra shot of 70 dmg to down him vs one less shot with the buff
so uh that looks like your wrong at least with the bow
which calls the rest of your statement into question as well…
don’t make statements provide evidence as in mere moments you could be proven wrong

1 Like

Fine I’ll grab footage then.

The damage amount is different I’m simply saying it’s the same number of hits

Do the Fireteam and Predator classes have different armor too? I know that the Support class is more resistant to explosions, taking less damage.
My question is, does the Berserker, as an example, take less damage from a bullet than a scout would?

that can’t be true the math doesn’t check out at least for the bow
as i pointed out

yes scout and hunter had bullet dmg resistance added to them early in the game i’m not sure how much but they did get some wheras the zerker had none HOWEVER shotguns were not effected by this change but that doesn’t matter as shotguns are the weakest guns in the game currently next to the grimtech and the 1011

1 Like

oki!

Also the same with Fireteam Flesh Ripper perk. Literally does fucking nothing.

another way to put it is with dmg numbers we can use the breakpoint method to decide number of hits required to down or kill someone cause y’know that’s how math works

ie
125:all the glass canons with no perks
150 assault with no perks scout and recon with perks
175 assault with perks support with no perks dutch with no perks
190dutch with perks support with hp perk but not OWLF
200 every class in the game dies if this number is broken regardless of perk setup including OWLF support

All Perks hardly do shit in this game lol