Fervent Opinions

look ill make u a deal… if the devs decide to make maps actually large and massive + make objectives harder and longer

then yeh i will say nerf the specializations XD and smart disc

The only reason why im not actually with u on this… its cause objectives are still the same and u can speedrun and rush them with only one guy lol… and on top of that u can do it stealthy af lol so its like… wtf

so for me the objectives are reason why im not up for it

organise a match against the squads from the forum here and if you can wipe them best of 5 matches or something then i think more people may be sympathetic to your gripe.

As it seem at the moment preds have got a little bit of what they need to be competitive, the lower tier players just need to up their game a little more… they can get better and improve.

the balance should be balanced towards the top tiers, i keep saying it and without rankings etc thats still my opinion.

1 Like

and im not saying your mates are bad, you maybe are just a better predator than they are as a squad…

1 Like

Yeah i think the way they should balance the game is to get top tier players and just play test lol… thats how many esports games are doing it to perfectly balance the games

1 Like

How?? Wat??

Good, field medics need to learn a lesson

ok but this just isn’t true as the predator can’t just magic the downed person to death The FM still instant gets them up i suppose then it just becomes a down that person train unless the FT pushes the disc user away unless your assuming you will down the FM every single time in which case that’s some good tunnel vision

1 Like

No they’re bad, I do agree. And I’m not the best. This was just my personal opinion on this specific set up.

1 Like

No, not at all. We only lost once today (while I was playing), considering we fought a handful of great preds. The pred specializations don’t make a difference really.

2 Likes

There u go lmao… only time it makes a diff is when u decide to like be outside and welcome predator to kill u xD

Lol…stop it!

We all make mistakes and those mistakes will cost you a match.

Just give the op some time to adjust, he’ll be fine.

1 Like

alright thanks. i dont feel its making a huge difference either. but i wanted to see from FT side. only time im easily downing FT members is when they potatoe off alone with no team support.

2 Likes

Exactly, I don’t see myself winning much in pubs without a team against even decent preds.

Im a killing machine when i play with randoms and in pre made im even more worse for pred cause i have others in team who share similar aiming skills lol.

Sad part is that team i played with stopped playing it since like release as the preds back then were easy to kill

I even last patch made an oath to play with revolver only xD

I have a hard time with the melee spammers solo in pubs, because I’ll admit I’m not great with the knife, but if they play range, they’re dead from the start.

Legit only damage with revolver… and if i recall that was entire match with only 3 v 1 as one guy left since start

1 Like

I am still able to abuse the parry x revolver mechanic lol… if it even is a mechanic, what you do is… you need to have cracked aim and timing… and if pred misses u u can give him 2 hits to punish him

So thats my secret if they go for melee rush

i cant parry for shit lol

1 Like

Yea I need to practice more knife attacks and defense.

1 Like