field medic.

That’s annoying as hell but can be dealt with.
Just takes more work.

But the quick rez is just a bullshit gimmick.
Same as full roof slam.

You wont down them before they rez.
The problem is, is that it’s just a bullshit gimmick.

It completely negates downing people which was the best time for pred to eliminate an ft.

Especially if you’re up against a squad of field medics all with stackable damage reduction buffs.

1 Like

It does make it more difficult to eliminate fireteam members but you can still beat a team that’s using field medic, especially if they’re a team of randoms.

Premades on the other hand are probably going to be super insane to deal with now.

TBH I run assault with deadly and I don’t feel it makes any difference at all. I am still unable to second wind a pred with a full clip from the hammerhead and I’m still able to second wind it with the PWZ, which was exactly like that before this patch. meh

Whether it can be beat or not isnt the point.
Things can still be broken, unfair, and unbalanced even tho a few might still win under those conditions.

And the insane quick rez is way too unbalanced and unfair.

Lol it’s almost like we’re both god gamers

1 Like

The field medic specialization definitely gives the fireteam an unfair advantage but I’m pretty sure the next patch will have buffs for the predator to even things out.

I tested it with bane and it literally takes half a clip to sw a pred. For assault with deadly.

I have noticed enough of a change, but then maybe these two should restrict bane?

As long as pred gets dps on par with this then high ft damage shouldn’t Be too much of a prob.

Hopefully but I cant imagine what pred could get to match that rez speed.

Hopefully they give the predator some love, and predator specializations would be awesome.

But yeah, that field medic revive speed is goofy. When I play with friends and we use field medic and dexterous revives, we say, “Boop! Your up!” and laugh hysterically because it’s just ridiculously fast.

2 Likes

I just cant think of anything specifically for that, except a weapon that out right kills the ft instead of just downing them.

Yeah. It just needs to be slower. Not as slow as the old Scout passive, but definitely slower than it is now.

I like field medic.

I’ve never actually successfully used it because I’ve either not needed it or been the first person taken off the board when using it but…hear me out here.

This specialization needs a drawback to prevent abuse. Right now in cheap premades or dickish users it can be abused. Add a half second to the revive time, don’t let it stack with dexterous, and nerf the damage resistance passive to 10% when using…

Sound good?

It should never take less than 5 secs to rez.
All it Is, is a cheap gimmick.

It can be that…if you pay a price for it.

Seriously everyone cuts their teeth punishing the FT players that go to be the hero and lift their fallen comrade. It ain’t like you can’t drop them again (granted it’s a lot harder than it used to be but still). Sure, you get the quick rez…but it’s all your good for because your passive is reduced and you can’t stack dexterous to make it quicker

Yes and by the Time you’re done with that fuckery guess what? Missions done!

They still pandering hard huh? 😂 this is the only reason I even check the forums out every once in a while: just to laugh at how bad it’s getting while I’m playing assassins creed Valhalla.

1 Like

I plan on getting that soon, its an Assassin creed that im actually interested in.

I definitely recommend it just be prepared, there’s ALOT to do.

1 Like