field medic.

As long as its not as bloated as Oddesy Im fine.

Bloated?

I disliked that you had to do side quest in order to do main story if you were under leveled weird gripe I know, I just wanted to continue the story and then I hit a level wall.

I like when side quest are optional not required.

@TheETgamer is just lazy.
He wanted to speed run the game.

The Sniper spec from Recon is broken too.
Recon + bane + sniper spec + tracker + sawz

1 Like

I hear this too from others.
But I feel this can just be toned down and should be fine, and not have to be removed like field medic.

That still doesn’t stop a good Pred from killing your team

It will if it’s a good team.

THEY HAVE TO COMPLETELY REMOVE THE PASSIVE DAMAGE REDUCTION OF THE SUPPORT TOO!!! 20% for every one it means 2 more shots to kill them , even the low hp scout is immortal.

2 Likes

4/5 bow shot for down a support now for fuck sake

Ressing people is tooe asy in this game, also the downed fireteam has too much hp, it should die with 2 arrows not 4/5. Also dont forget guys, we played yesterday (just for fun) 4 Support class + field medic and we put the rule of “dont shoot at the Predator and do only the mission, even if he jump on you”. The result? No one get even downed because you have infinite sustain, abnormal damage reduction, 175 hp , if you die you can pick up in one second so it is not even a problem. When some one is down the Predator has 2 options:

• shoot at the fireteam that is trying to pick up

• shoot at the downed fireteam on the floor

Either way is a waste of time:

• if you shoot at the support you cant kill him in time and he will ress the downed guy adn use syringe

• if you shoot at the downed ft on the floor he will get ress by the Support before you manage to kill him and he will get like 110 hp so you need 2/3 more shots to down him again…if he doesnt use syringe of course…

1 Like

could you provide a video or screenshot of this “”""“sweaty teams”"""" ?

No damage reduction should be removed completely, it’s a fucking OWLF for every one, it’s out of controll. It’s just too good to have a free perk for the entire team, that passive should be replaced with something different.

1 Like

yes they don’t give a fuck what we say the one who releases these patches is a fucking fuck

2 Likes

Then add this to the list as well.
Nerf or remove support defense passive.

Make it so that it doesn’t stack.if they keep it.

Ya since friends are always playing different games I am playing with randoms it’s sad

Keep the new toys but put pred back to version 1.05. Problem solved.

I never use bane. never felt it made much of a difference either from ranged attacks. I try to avoid getting too close to the pred. I run double time and gear head and that works very well for me

1 Like

Just the predator? Because v1.13 has some good changes in my opinion.

Assault class + Bane + Deadly & Gosl-R is 25 bullets to kill an Hunter class. 45 is the entire magazine and you are 4 fireteam members. 5 arrows to down one fireteam + other 5 to kills. Keep in mind. @OldKingHamlet