Figures, Figures, Figures!

Really!

Edit: No kidding I’m waiting till I get it cheap instead of Amazon charging 100 for it 😔

1 Like

Speaking of predator figures it makes me wonder what a Lego Predator Minifigure would look like 🤔

2 Likes

Like this

5 Likes

I can’t lie that looks kinda sweet.

3 Likes

I got that and some xenos and Ripley and Kane. Theyre great.

Ya I noticed your icon lol

Actually, that’s a little action vinyl from the Loyal Subjects. I was speaking of the “lego” pred and Aliens. I found someone near me at a local con that had them. The Loyal subjects stuff is available at Walmart and several comic shops in my area

2 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

All I have is the Elder Predator from Predator 2. I got it at Blockbuster back in 2010 when Predators came out.

As a ignorant kid I just couldn’t help myself but open it up and start playing with it at home lol

I broke the arm…

If only I could go back in time 😭

1 Like

Nah you can buy parts for it and restore it ask @BadBlood

3 Likes

A new one is about to come out with better articulation, paint and more accessories

3 Likes

How do you know?

Because I’m a NECA collector 😎

I know all their upcoming products

I watch their website and social media

3 Likes

Oh that’s makes sense, any news on Predator Hunting Ground Figures?

Just got two of these. One to collect and one to play with.

3 Likes

Plan on getting more from that line?

Nope

They do make video game figures though and Predator is their longest running line so I wouldn’t be surprised if they show up at some point

1 Like

Yeah I got the Scout and the Stalker too. These are my first few figures in years. They are beautiful. I will be buying more. This one is the most recent I know of .

https://news.toyark.com/2021/02/24/predator-2-new-photos-of-the-warrior-predator-ultimate-figure-by-neca-418893

But this Predator figure from Mezco looks the sweet too… thinking about pre-ordering it.

1 Like

Seems like that is the case with the Alpha Predator. Hope we get more figures from/into the game.

1 Like

That warrior is 🤯

Guardian should be coming out soon too

The mezco one is really nice too but I don’t collect that brand

A little too pricey

Plus the ones I’ve seen in stores don’t look as good as the NECA ones

1 Like