Figures, Figures, Figures!

Dang that Predator looking high tech and ya I wanted the alpha but just for the code till we all got it for free and I don’t like the Hish lore about Preds cuz they are basically calling the girl preds as boys but thanks to this game we actually got real female preds lol

Just do it man buy em a lol

1 Like

Just NECA and Marvel Legends for me

Unlike some people I know, I have self control 😅

1 Like

I was secretly hoping it would be another JH87 fiasco. No one got it unless you had the code from the NECA figure. Exclusive stuff is rad. I would buy Doritos for more PHG skins or trophies.

2 Likes

Well excuse me jealous much lol

1 Like

Lol 😂

Man, that stuff went out my window looooong ago

1 Like

I do they have the Viking or Valkyrie Pred?

Or how about Serpent Pred?

1 Like

They have serpent

It’s marked up right now but a re release is bound to happen

2 Likes

Hate that now I have to wait for the 40th anniversary set of Dutch and jungle hunter!

1 Like

Cool NECA figure chart I found on their site. Lots of figures to collect:

1 Like

What is this?

A pin-up poster of every NECA Predator released.

Oh I thought it was like a new release that we can download to get our hopes up lol

I got this one today 😁

I hesitated because it’s not a comic book depiction of the character but it’s cooler than the other one and I don’t care 😎

3 Likes

This magnificent lady arrived yesterday. My favorite Godzilla antagonist. She needs another movie.

7 Likes

That’s Spiderverse! oh man that’s awesome!

1 Like

Which one is this?

Biollante. She was only in 1 movie, sadly. Part godzilla clone, part animal/plant hybrid, infused with human DNA. A real mad scientist concoction. Instead of a radioactive heat beam, she spews radioactive acidic sap.

1 Like

Oh wow what movie I wanna know!