FINAL PS4 TOURNAMENT RULES

I’m the one who came up with the whole tournament lay out. Me and Quack said an event would be cool. He layed out his point system, and I, who have watched and seen a lot of competitive game tournaments, layed out how a double elimination tournament would work. So maybe because you chose today as your ultimatum day, still probably should run it by me. I’m not saying this to be like meh I want my rules. I’m saying this because this will not work

1 Like

Yea we understand you know a lot and you still helped participate a lot lol but we really needa to balance out this unbalanced game lol

If you don’t allow the perk that does more ft bullet damage, then a pred runs down range, bear traps and spear throws you for one shot. Like how is that any different? Both sides have massive damage potential all this is really doing is limiting options

1 Like

Well as balance goes ok I’ll hear you out but the point system makes 0 sense in a tournament bracket

1 Like

So I want us to limit already limited pred weapons? That ft can easily avoid??

I laid out nearly ever rule present in this post in our GC. As I have said, you could have viewed the GC at any time today. I awaited everyone’s review and these rules were accepted. This is not my lone decision.

We have tested against PC and PS4 Random Predators using a full team adhering to these Fireteam Rules. Predators who ran perks such as Down Range or others are still fresh meat on a stick if they misplay or are fired upon with good accuracy. The focus is Team Cohesion. Not Individual Player Strength.

1 Like

Are you implying I’m saying don’t use certain predator perks? Cause no I’m implying you should not restrict perks

There’s gonna be probably no straight pred wins I gurentee 1-4 pred wins out of this whole thing but the point system will make pred games actually doing something to boost your score instead of loosing 24/7

No you say a bear trap to spear is nearly an insta down so I’m wondering if we should also limit that cuhz your saying if we limit ft then we also half to limit pred ( I’m probably not understanding)

So you want to do this whole thing under the assumption no predator will ever win, and then have a double elimination system, while also involving points? I’m just not sure how any of that would make sense. Also what happens when a predator does win under this system? Is that team going to just rofflestomp everyone cause of a point system

1 Like

I’m saying the predator is at no lack of damage. So limiting a perk for ft damage would seem unfair. Considering again, it’s an expensive option

1 Like

A Predator Player will not Stomp unless they manage to kill 5-7 Fireteam Members in a match and the other team’s Predator doesn’t do so well. It is up to Fireteam to Reinforce if they want to as to either finish the fight or to minimize losses. FT can still kill Predator as he has gained points during the game, and so their overall earnings will be tallied up. If we get a tie, the Tiebreaker Match will play out.

1 Like

Basically we must limit ft to make it fair that was the whole base of this idea to balance the unbalanced game so these rules will ensure a long and balanced battle

1 Like

And those battles with Randoms were pretty dragged out. Not a Stomp, not a Time Out. A deadlock.

1 Like

A few where very dragged out and a nice fight even when the pred was trash or amazing so it’s very fair

1 Like

We did end up not loosing once tho

That’s more up to our Team practicing safety in the group and such. We separate, we die all the same.

1 Like

You guys aren’t getting me. A point system won’t work. Like when and where will your points matter? You lose two games you lose that set… ok and where are these points coming into play?

The points are deciding your place in the tournament if your out u can’t gain more

Also by limiting items like med kits and ammo, first off don’t get me started on the RNG of boars, so pred could have wayyyy more sustain, but also. Uhhh you cool with the whole team using frags? Have you been full team fragged yet?