FINAL PS4 TOURNAMENT RULES

More Points = Victory. Onto the next Set with the Victor of a another set. Points Gained only matter in the Set you are currently in. Perhaps I should have clarified as such. That’s how I imagined it anyway

Actually no.

1 Like

So then it’s not a tournament it’s a league or something like that. Cause that’s not what a tournament is

1 Like

U decided to call it a tournament lol not me 😂

Frags will stop any claiming at all and you will be getting fragged out of trees and second winded from half health

Ok well all the competitive atmosphere I was going for is just not gonna exist this way

1 Like

Well, only one person in our group actually ran frags (me) and even then Predator can gain Points by out right killing FT players through Damage.

We considered adding points for Claiming Short/Long, but then that would be too many variables and you can short claim after a DMG kill anyway so it wouldn’t even matter.

1 Like

I understand the point llama is making with the point system. I’m not a giant fan of it myself but it is needed as otherwise Predators would never be able to get a full wipe.

1 Like

Frags auto cook. Meaning you just hold until he throws for you. Then it will essentially blow up like an impact grenade. Four people doing this will outright you

If I remember when we all played I was the only one to get a 7 man full wipe and Scooda came the closest behind by getting 6 or so still winning.

1 Like

Then that’s just the Predator’s fault for Claiming in front of three FT. It’s a consumable gear that requires somewhat good precision and positioning for a good payoff against Pred. Not a complete Buff to every source of damage you deal to Predator.

Why can’t we do this in the group chat we look stupid postin this on the forum showing where not all on the same
Page 🤣

Was about to say that myself, don’t really know why we had to do this here, but it is a good counter discussion and defense of our current Rule Set.

1 Like

Because y’all just dropped this on me lol. The fact of the matter is winning as predator is possible. So playing assuming otherwise is silly, also, each team will have the same odds. It’s not like anyone would be getting screwed here

1 Like

Perhaps Testing our findings with you will provide sustainable proof behind our current Ruleset?

1 Like

We all where in agreement u didn’t come to mind sorry lol also after testing it’s apparent we needed to make these changes

All good run it yalls way it’s just not what I had in mind at all. This is not what ranked system would be like on predator you just basically came up with your own idea of what is a good game for either side. This is why DBD has awful ranked. It’s similar to this idea of, this action is worth this, this action is worth that. I’m a rank 1 killer in that game and I have to play awful survivors all the time cause the ranked system, meaning doing it that way, does not work. The best way to see who’s better, is wins to losses. Tried and true

I don’t understand, the rules we had before playing pred is pointless

While I understand your point and concerns with the Point System, the Restrictions at the very least have concrete evidence for their current Banning of the Perks in this “Tournament Setting”.

1 Like

Again tho this is a horrible place to be doing this😂

I honestly agree I don’t like the point system. Everything else I’m fine with

1 Like