Final Rebalance Request

It’s just so fucking stupid tbh. Just admit you’re useless incompetent fucks rather than hiding behind “we’ll answer you when we get more info” like mfs you’re the ones with the info how long does it take.

Come on, you know they’ll never admit to anything like that, ever. Very, very rarely will gaming companies ever admit to their mistakes. No, we’re just a bunch of whiny nerds on a forum, in their minds. We don’t know shit about the game, we don’t know anything, they have the power, if we don’t like it, too bad. Its how its been from the start. They still make money, and that’s what matters.

In lieu of my previous comment where I called Illfonic a word derived from a slur I’ll instead say “then I’ll just keep calling Illfonic incompetent dumbfucks until they do the bare minimum”

1 Like

Nice work. Are these all at point blank range?

Around 5 to 10 metres, not point blank.

we’re totally looking into your concerns thank you for your time and feedback btw.

Dime a dozen PR statements only work on useful idiots. They’re free to lead everyone on about their super awesome heckin pending vague update until cutting support due to whatever excuse that most definitely won’t be their fault in any capacity and totally came out of nowhere.
Same as the F13 map that was apparently totally almost nearly ready prior to abandoning the game.
Waving their hands at everyone questioning Star Marines infinite delays before they got replaced without a word.
It’s just their thing at this point since having no communication aside from bsing is ok in this industry rn.

2 Likes

Darn. That could result in big differences. Damage drops steeply for some weapons.
For example,

• QR-4 damage starts at about 38 damage, but drops to 34 damage at 5m, and to 30 damage at 10m.

• the Hammerhead starts at about 40 damage, but still does 39 damage at 10m. Even at 50m, it still does 32 damage.

Yeah I expect if you hit point blank then you could take anywhere from 5 to 8 shots off to kill. Even as is, the AR-W, GOSL-R & Pitbull don’t need to reload to kill the tankiest Predator in the game with zero damage buffs applied to them.

I have been recording these tests and compiling all the data but there’s honestly no point in even bothering with more ATM because @Kassinaillia won’t even respond to me when I said I have all this footage & data to hand over because I don’t trust anything posted in Feedback to actually be looked at so I wanted to actually be put on the line with someone at the team to show them the footage but hey no response for like 8 days now so even when you ask to hand shit over directly they don’t wanna actually look at it.

1 Like

small company pls understand! It’s not her job to read anything except bug report section and run damage control on the side

3 Likes

Tag Wil when it comes to shit like that, he tends to be more responsive.

Same happed to me back when I was trying to prove that Scout’s passive post sprint damage wasn’t working. Eventually, they fixed it, but not much was communicated to me.

1 Like

Wasn’t always like this. Its a shame/annoying. Cleo got buffed within a week of me mentioning how she underperformed to the Devs during her launch. Pepe got the Pig Cancel glitch fixed in a single patch once he brought it up. These days, nothing.

I’m not sure about that. People were mentioning this for a while on the forum until it got changed.

As far as I’m aware, there has never been clear communication about current bugs, glitches, or balance concerns that Illfonic is working on. It’s always a surprise when the patch notes release and some random fix or balance adjustment is listed.

This is unfortunate, because some game developers are very open about known issues or balance adjustments that are being worked on or considered well before they are released in a patch.

Wil is the live producer of all of our games and can’t respond to every tag

1 Like

I’m not sure how you want me to respond to you or what you’re talking about specifically. Feedback is always looked at and recorded if there’s enough actionable info and community interest. We can’t respond to every bit of feedback posted, as we get tons via all of our platforms.

1 Like

Don’t feed me this PR line, I know it is demonstrably just not true. Ignorance is one thing, but don’t take people for fools, we’ve been giving the exact same feedback for close to 14 months now, stating the exact problems time & time again. It is simply untrue that this acted upon or paid heed to. Which is why I asked you a week ago to put me on the line to one of the Devs so I can show them the data & footage myself, because I do not believe they come here to look at what is posted and I do not believe anything you communicate to them is acted upon, because they didn’t even act upon this stuff before your job existed.

I asked simply & clearly I would like to be put in contact with an actual dev to hand over the data & footage I have in regards to feedback. Because for the past several months there has been zero clear communication.

If that is unacceptable then just state it clearly, don’t feed some PR line. I worked in this industry, I’ve heard it all ok.

1 Like

Damn, @SomeknowmeasXeno you might want to dial it back a bit. This isn’t going to help your cause.

We all want the game to be better, but there’s no way you’re going to get a direct line to “the one in charge.”

He’s not wrong, time and time again this shit happens. The same PR message given while absolutely nothing gets done about anything.

4 Likes

I would link you to the spreadsheet if it didn’t violate my nda.

If you’ve worked in the industry, you know that saying “a dev” isn’t specific enough, as we have developers for all aspects of game design. Also please do remember that studios, like all companies, come in a variety of shapes and sizes and each has their own limitations and legal jargon.

All feedback can be posted on the forums, sent to our other social platforms, or sent to info@illfonic.com to be directed to the relevant parties.

1 Like

The official email just redirects back to kass and courier btw.

There is no escape. Makes no difference where you post feedback.
Their PR/Feedback team are the same couple people everywhere.

3 Likes