FIND THIS PHG Video, an obscure LOL from Beer warrior

@Vargaresa

@PCDeathsquads

@YUPPERS @P-willie2000 @PsychoBaBas

Its only a one shot video and not apart of a compiliation. It began and ended in 20 seconds or less.

Sweet. I go deer hunting yearly. Going squirrel hunting here in 2 weeks, should be fun as I’m trying out some local state forest instead of my family’s out of state hunting cabin property.

1 Like

What made you decide to go there instead of your family’s property? Just trying something new or you heard good things?

1 Like

Just trying something new and the property is 5-6 hours south, so not really feasible for just a quick weekend jaunt.

1 Like

Understandable, and yeah that sure as hell ain’t feasible, go 5-6 hours just to come back, that big of time waste would be insane

@Martinez @Cadillackid Do you have it?

Akatora112 It’s a cool channel, there are a lot of funny videos, I watched it until I cried 🤣

2 Likes

I bet it was @Cadillackid his youtube channel and all his youtube posts are missing now…:(

I kinda remember. Sounds familiar. It may had been me. I don’t remember clipping it though. If it was on twitch is probably long gone.

1 Like

no back up?

https://www.youtube.com/@jelougaming3313/videos

Serve yourself… I ain’t digging through all that

1 Like

lol, not there either on twitch or youtube. maybe someone made a snippet of it from a live game, uploaded it them selves.

1 Like

probably

i’m adament its Cadillackid. I remember it posted by someone who was less likely at the time to post videos like this one.

Do we have wut?

The video i described in the original post. does it sound familiar?

Oh naw I don’t but if someone does I’d like to see that myself lol

@Martinez
2 Likes