FIRE TEAM ARE ALWAYS GOING TO WIN

I usually play solo so it depends on my Fireteam but usually no. In fact I get a little lonely without the Predator around lol

1 Like

Keep it real with you man I don’t care. If they take it away I would not care at all. You can find people just fine without it. And like I said, I almost entirely play FT. So I’m not telling you, no no no please keep it. If enough people want it gone then get rid of it. I’m just saying as a FT member it seems like the weirdest thing for someone to be complaining about. Like of all things that you find unfair it’s target iso? It’s just never bothered me in the slightest

It really just seems like the strangest hill to die on. Lol like of all things. It’s a mechanic that has a direct counter at that.

1 Like

Are you absolutely bonkers so what your saying is that youtubers blood thirsty lord and cartoonz aint good because they loves using target isolation and thats locating guys not just boars i’ve seen their video’s, so what you saying they should just be ft and your better than them?!, im saying its a spoon feed.

You chat bare shit your just in the thread cause your a bum sniffing predator main, i’ve read your passed comments on other threads your like a rat sniffing out cheese, so fuck off you shit talker.

This thread is just a continuation of the main one.

1 Like

You are literally THE shit talker. People tell you why you are saying nonsense so you call them bum sniffer lol. Tell us do preds roll up on you and just blitz you as soon as it starts? Then git gud. If the predator finds you it’s not some gigantic advantage anyways we ALWAYS hear him fumbling through the trees anyways. You just don’t wanna talk to me cause I’ve made you look fucking stupid like 6 times now cause you always complain about dumbass shit and have 0 reasonable responses when anyone corrects you

If they get rid of it no one will care but you. Cause it’s not OP it’s just there. Every predator finds them just fine without it. We will all go oh ok whatever and you will beat off till you pull a muscle.

You’re the one calling them trash for using isolation my dude. All I said was it’s not even consequential. Saying it is a spoon feed is saying that anyone that uses it has to be spoon fed because they are trash and thereby you are admitting you are trash as well.

2 Likes

Absolutely, thank you this is exactly why people have turned to quitting ingame as fire team purely for that fact, its virual all fire teams everywhere are aware of the target isolation being a unbalanced spoonfeed mechanic and guess what the games for this issue will take the same fate as evolve. Mark my words…

I am pretty sure this guy also has the position that the infinite parry pre patch and the unlimited health FT’s had then beyond now was acceptable, or at the very least he saw them as ‘lesser issues’ to isolation. Tells you all you need to know of what he mains and his ‘skill’ lol

Buddha you really have nothing better to do than troll.

And you guys bite everytime.

1 Like

What can I say? I’m bored and I find it fascinating the depths people will go just to see how far they are willing to throw out any semblance of intelligent thought to get a rise out of someone.

Hahaha he’s too dumb to realize by saying that he called the youtubers trash. Yikkkkes a scholar on our hands here

You are an enabler. Stop feeding his addiction, he cant help himself.

It’s like those people that jump onto cacti from a speeding truck or do stupid painful shit just for some laughs.

Sounds like a him problem lol. Hope he gets treatment but hey. If he wants to jump a big ass Saguaro I am happy to film it for him lol

Like, dude. This is a super casual game. Like I said a good team is gonna crush the predator anyways 9 times out of 10, and that 10th time when the predator is sweating his balls off and doing some nasty plays we are all usually like well damn that was dope and just get into the next game. Never once have I felt that fuckin target isolation is what killed me.

I do. I can’t help it I see this and my head hurts

LOL wow @DeadEyeBuddha. Way to troll.