Fireteam can get on rooftop.

Jump then crouch gets you on top of higher objects.

1 Like

Yes I found this the other day but I’ll be honest with you mate you run up the stairs at the side of the building, jump on to the box then jump onto the roof as it’s not that much higher, it’s certainly not a glitch and you don’t need to glitch to get up there but it is a good place to snipe from.

XD… idk whats going on in the forums tbh… its just a disaster… i think they should have just added vaulting mechanics to both fireteam and predator

How do they get up there you ask, it’s the power of flight that’s called levitation holmes!

Tenacious D (Song: Wonderboy)

I never understand why ppl dont just send in game pics…yes it’s super easy to get up there. Annoying, but theres ways that’s not really a glitch.

the ft team can go on all the roofs… its an advantage for them if 3 or more is on it. Don’t worry keep your cool cause the time is on your side if there chasing and not completing objectives. I started taking observe for predator and have been crushing teams early in order to pressure them before their first objective. If there on the roof best tactics for this play-style and you cannot predict it is net-gun plasma quick hand perk. I was hoping for predator to be able to jump shoot plasma cause this would eliminate all of those issues. it would also allow you to net-gun an enemy to the ground or floor and attack the other FT member on the roof… The more I think of a predator jumping through the air shooting plasma or bow … the more busted the predator will become.

Just got to the building and crouch jump on the pipe then run all the way over to the blue building. Its not hard

thats what happened I killed one he disconnected so there goes my XP for that I jumped across the train yard and on top of the building and they were literally right behind me which is what puzzled me because I have never seen them move that fast its as if they warped to the roof top I did not see how they got up there and the distance between them and I was pretty substantial enough to make you wonder how the remaining three got on top of the roof.

its all good I have learned a great deal from that never turn your back even if you think they cant see you, and considering we have nice bear traps etc… if they do chase you, you have the option of making things very difficult for them.

But honestly my gut tells me this was a glitch in the sense that they warped teleported or something like that because the distance between us there is just no way they were right on me that quickly.

double time is one of the best ft perks. It enables ez dodge of arrows in essence makes you tankier cause if he cant hit you then you don’t lose hp

You also have to yell out “PARKOUR!” when you do it

Ya and for the record @Baggin i apologize for the tone of my reply back then.

While i am surprised at the some of things being posted here, the derision in my response wasnt warranted. Im trying to curb that in my future responses as baggin said there are more constructive ways to interact.

As long as we all are aiming for the same thing, the community will fix itself in time. The turning point will be around the 26th, very likely also the patch after that.

Frustration can get the best of us. The best first step is knowing when you stepped out of line. Honestly, it wasn’t even that bad ;)

Never underestimate the opinion of beginners who don’t see their own flaws in their playstyle yet.

I know, I’ve played 3 games at world level during my 30 year life. I’ve seen the same things happen over and over and over again. But unlike the opinion of “the pro’s”, developers do tend to favor the opinion of the average player, since they make or break the game’s reputation.

Meaning, if most players agree that the predator is too weak, it will likely get some changes. But if the pro’s never lose as predator (even against good teams), there is a likely chance there will be a subtle change on either side. I’ve watched some theory video’s on balancing multiplayer games. It’s safe to say it’s one of the most complex things to do.

Because your numbers can say one thing, while in reality it might be the complete opposite. If predators have a 30% win ratio you could say the predators are underpowered. But there might also be something wrong with the learning curve, or simply bugs.

Only the devs will know for sure and their talents will decide the actual changes.

1 Like

Well done man, not many can admit to their faults like that and show growth. I’ve certainly noticed a change for the better in your comments.
I was the same when I first came on here, realised I was being an asshole too much and have tried to reign it in since.

1 Like

The same posts will come up regardless, you cant get triggered by them all!

This is very true brother👍🏼

If they get up there its easy to just melee them with a combistick or sword as even if they jump to the ground with the melee damage u gave them and the fall damage would instantly kill them
i dont see the point why a fire team memeber would go there lol

@xxx_pussy_slayer

1 Like

So I just left a match I was on top of roof an i was getting shot from above me how this possible an it was ps4 players has any one came across this?

Ima need you to stop playing with your food.

Also some guy tried to .50 snipe me from uptop those areas today.

I wish I had FT view me long claiming him on the roof top.

Probably look like lion king.

Shit felt great.

1 Like