Fireteam damage

Illfonic can you please lower the damage a single fireteam member can do because how come that Cleopatra who is one of the most tanky predators in the game gets destroyed by a pistol? And nobody say “get gud” because it’s a fact that fireteam is overpowerd.

3 Likes

Illfonic is probably aware of how bad the teammates you get as fireteam in public matches are, they balanced the game around the possibility of the player having braindead potatos as teammates, so they gave 1 ft players the means to do enough damage to kill the Predator in 1v1.

6 Likes

Lmao

Git gud
Gonk

1 Like

I’m just stating a fact. How am I supposed to get gud if it’s a fact?

Buff FT nerf pred

1 Like

Yes, definitely buff fireteam they all might reach one tap potential just like the battle axe.

Because the 1911 has the highest burst dps in the game. Yes, even more than the minigun. Run the SAWZ and 1911 and bam. The Predator cannot do ANYTHING without taking damage unless he caster snipes across the map and even then, if you’re good, you can snipe him. Oh you wanna go in to melee? Popopopop there goes half your health bar. Oh you wanna try and harass with the bow or smart disc? BANG 1/10 of your health gone.

Best thing you can do at that point is try to isolate the sniper and melee/cast at close range to maximize potential damage trade. With the caster going off in their face, it tends to throw their aim off slightly and can minimize the amount of damage you take in trade. Don’t be afraid to take a little damage to bait chasers

1 Like

The way ia to keep moving. FT only deal a lotbof fldamage if the Pred stay still. Jump around, run, leap. Use plasma, arrows in between. Jump outta there. Wear FT out.
If you wanna melee, make sure you land your leap real close to FT, them jump out again.

3 Likes

No. Stay still and fight like a man. Only pussies move

2 Likes

Predator ain’t no man.

3 Likes

Fucking got me on that one didn’t you

1 Like

Yup.

2 Likes

Yes it’s a fact that you need to git gud.

2 Likes

The reason why i didn’t want people to say get gud because i know that already.

If they lower FT damage they need to lower disk, axe and fully charge plasma damage.

Both FT and Pred damage is too high for the health pool available

Also, fucking lower damage from AI

2 Likes

Exactly. We need change balance strategy to 4vs1, not like it looks now with 1vs1 situations. Nerf all oneshot weapons on Predator and FT damage on all guns, just for 4vs1 gameplay. Some weapons on Predator like Wristblades are fine(Maybe Katana too is fine)

I’m sorry but there’s nothing fine about the wristblades. I’ve never seen more hilarious tracking and hit detection

I’m talking about damage

Gotcha. Then yeah I would agree with that